Lt. Commander
# 21
10-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks to Razor and thanks to the Devs for taking time to answer a few questions. Keep those answers coming!
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the information guys
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the information. It appears that we can create just about anything for a race. Basically we can copy a race of Romulans as Vulcans that have more emotions and call them something else, like Rhiansu.

I've already got my new species ready to be worked up, I just need the game to fill in the particulars.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Can a Federation player choose to be a member of the other faction, like Worf?

Worf is Klingon, but he joined Starfleet at a time when the Federation and Klingon Empire were allies. Races at odds with the Federation, such as the Romulans, have historically not been allowed into Starfleet. Because of the political situation in 2409, it may not be possible for races from one faction to be a part of the opposing one. But with the species creator you will have access to a wide variety of racial pieces so you can create the character you want. How about a person of Klingon-Vulcan ancestry with some telepathic abilities?
At least this sort of answers my question about if I could make a Romulan-Vulcan (like Saavik) as a member of Star Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-27-2008, 02:58 PM
nice to see some more questions answered, but now I have even more questions.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capgjt585 View Post
What I want to see is more Path to 2409. When's the next installment going to be?!?

(does not get goat, figures there is some injoke I missed... >.>)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Watch the Vegas Webcast. It is not so "inside"
I, too, want to see more backstory, as long as they follow the storylines closer to the books, as people seem to expect. And I don't have access to the Vegas webcast on my dialup connection. A little help?
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-27-2008, 03:11 PM
How alien will our aliens get, will they be all humanoid? Or will things like Horta be allowed?
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Why does this remind me of Gary Conti from Star Trek Legacy?^^ Nice stuff guys, thank you very much!

------------------------------
For all German people we''ve translated this stuff into German, hf.
------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I, too, want to see more backstory, as long as they follow the storylines closer to the books, as people seem to expect. And I don't have access to the Vegas webcast on my dialup connection. A little help?
Craig Zinkievich the executive producer (I think that's his title) owns a goat. Jack mentioned it at least once in the Vegas webcast.
Lt. Commander
Who picked that question? I didn't even remember anything about a goat. Is this something people have actually been curious about? I'd like to be able to attack the whole article, but there were actually some great questions answered(ship control, cross-species creation). But really, was anyone actually curious about this goat thing?