As long as the PVP remains as was stated in the beginning Iím fine:
Q: Are there PvP, PvE and RP rule set servers?
A: There is only one Star Trek Online server. PvP is restricted to designated sectors of space (far-off reaches of unclaimed territory). Consensual PvP and competitive PvE occur between the realm borders (the Neutral Zone).
I (like a lot of others) am a PVE'er and do not wish to be forced into any PVP content, gave up another MMO as it was a pure PVP with no real PVE content (****).
1) Will Fed capital ships ever make an appearance?
2) Will we ever see teams larger then 5
3) Why cant I see ALL friendly ships on my mini map during PVP battle. These ships should be sharing some kinda of situational awareness data between each other.
4) Will we see rewards for people that have healing roles. I notice that in the borg PVE people will heal and assist other players. But in the PVP its every man/woman for themself... A reward for these type of toons would foster a better playing experience for all.
Not a question... but PvP seems very unbalanced, somewhat due to the fact that team work amongst "solo" non-fleet Feds is few and far between... Mostly due to the lack of communications. Even if we group into teams of 5 these teams cant communicate amongst each other. For the Klingons its easy they just all swarm around the carriers, they don't need to communicate.
I also agree that currently the fighting feels much like a fast fighter style than large navy fell..
1. Is there any plans to have a open pvp sector where resources play a major role on how effectively your faction is during conquest maps? Like objective based sector, certain researches need certain resources that can only be gained from certain planets within that sector. These research could provide better npc support or turret defences near your mining stations.
1. Will there ever be a auto team invite to fleet members as you enter a pvp map?
2. Is there any plan to add a pvp map with ground and space maybe 10-20 player fighting for territorial control of the match?
3.My fleet would love to know if we will ever see in the future a fleet base that can be open and closed for pvp invasions?