This is the United Federation of Planets Fleet Command. Our motto "To protect, and to serve."
The Charter of the Federation explains a lot. CHARTER OF THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS "We the life forms of the United Federation of Planets determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, and to reaffirm faith in the fundamental rights of sentient beings, in the dignity and worth of all life forms, in the equal rights of members of planetary systems large and small, and to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of interstellar law can be maintained, and to promote social progress and better standards of living on all worlds..."
"The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! If you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform!"
We are dedicated to serve the Federation and help our members to the best of our abilities. We will help all who are in need. Guild Senior Officers and Fleet Security meetings will be at least every Thursday if they can make it. We are very powerful and oversee that the Federation is safe at all times. Our members will not heed your call for help. Ask and you shall recieve.
U.F.P.F.C. Rules, Regulations, and Restrictions
- All intellegent lifeforms reserves the right to exist in its natural state
- All intellegent lifeforms must be protected at all costs, even when its' own existence may be threatened
- No harm may come to any intellegent lifeform, unless it is necessary to observe the Prime Directive
- There must be no interference or influence on any pre-warp civillisations, for whatever reasons, even to protect it's own existence
- All treaties and independent planetory, territorial and governmental ownerships are to be respected and adheared to, unless co-ordinated otherwise by the Prime Directive
- Any act of violation to any Starfleet Laws and Regulations will result in legal proceedings being taken place against the guilty individuals and/or guilty parties
- All Starfleet Officers, personnels and representatives are to act in accordance to all rules, laws and regulations set by the United Federation Of Planets
- All Starfleet Officers, personnels and representatives must not participate in any unlawful acts, such as smuggling, and will act in the best interest of Starfleet and any affected individuals and/or parties
- No officer may offer his or her own service to any foreign governement, unless authorized to do so by Starfleet Command
- All Starfleet Officers must obey and fulfil his or her oath or specific duties to starfleet regulations
- All Starfleet Officers must report to and carry out his or her superior's orders, unless directed otherwise by Starfleet Command
- Starfleet Command reserves the right to make any alterations to the Prime Directives, provided it does not interfere with fundemental rights of other civilliastions
Starfleet Rules and Regulations
- All Starfleet Officers, personnels and representatives must obey the Prime Directives, and follow all Starfleet rules and regulations
- All Starfleet Officers must report to and carry out his or her superior's orders, unless the order violates the Prime Directives
- All Starfleet Officers must make every effort to maintain, repair and improve the ship and it's technologies
- All Starfleet Officers must act in professional manners at all times, even when not on duty, and treat others with respect
- Any starfleet Officer may be relieved of duty until further notice at any time, and is expected to comply with all instructions given by his or her superiors
- The Captain is authorized to to negotiate terms of condition and/or peace treaties with any other government or civillisation
- It is the Captain's sworn duty to act in accordance with, and enforce the Prime Directives, and all Starfleet rules and regulations
- The Captain must place the safety of the crew above the fate of the ship
- The Captain, and all Starfleet Officers, must ensure that no ship, technology or any other properties of the United Federation Of Planets fall into control of any other governement or civillisation
- The Captain is the only officer authorized to initiate self destruct sequences, send away missions, and order ship attack
- Diplomacy must be encouraged at all times when in contact with any other foreign individual, party or government
- All Starfleet Senior Officers must report to their posts when Red Alert is sounded
- All Simulations must not contain any orginal character, ship, storyline, or anything from the official Star Trek series, as it is illegal to do so
- All participants must act in a responsible manner, and do not engage in any sexual, discrimination or any acts that may be seen as offensive
- Should any participant be found guilty of breaching any of the rules shall be disciplined and/or removed from Starfleet United Simming Group
Members will at all times protect the freedom and rights of UFS members
Commanding Officers shall protect and safeguard the rights of the fleet members under their command.
Command Officers are required to report any and all instances of espionage against United Federation Starfleet
Members are required to protect and defend United Federation Starfleet property and territory.
U.F.P.F.C.1: We will uphold and support the international organization known as "United Federation Planets" by constantly recruiting new active duty members for the Starfleet Command.
U.F.P.F.C.2: We will promote and uphold the concepts of peace, unity and brotherhood that are projected and enhanced by Starfleet in all our dealings with fellow terrans and other life forms.
U.F.P.F.C.3: We will engage in community service type projects when the opportunity arises to perform these services. These will be done at the agreement of the chapter membership.
U.F.P.F.C.4: The Praetor and Senior Officers should conduct monthly staff meetings with the Fleet Security to discuss, plan, formulate and implement chapter policies, parties, special activities, community service projects. These meetings should be a very important part of the chapters operations.
U.F.P.F.C.5:Any fleet member who hears a rumor or other things against the fleet should immediately contact their Commanding Officer so the rumor can be converted to fact. Rumors are bad and should be deflated immediately.