Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon language question
04-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Since there are dictionaries out there, and people that play klingon dressup n' such, I figure chances are someone here can help me.

As my recently-updated forum signature shows, I have a lovely little ass-kicker on the klingon side whom was assimilated, but being the badass he is, isn't anymore.

He goes by the name "Vagh", which as you should hopefully know means "five" (at least it should according to the one dictionary site I was looking at). He still has all his memories of his previous life, but goes by 5 because he feels that his old life is dead. So what I'm looking for is Klingon for something like "Five previously Torock" or "Five once Torock" (Torock being his Klingon name) to signify that he is Vagh, was Torock, and so his "full name" denotes that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2010, 04:31 PM
try here: http://www.movies-dictionary.org/Eng...on-Dictionary/ , thos Five Once turock doesn't come up, and Vagh is five so you can prolly do it one word at a time. but, since i'm just too nice, here it is: vagh wa'logh Turock
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Google Klingon Language institute. You will get some grammar lessons to boot. translating word for word English -> Klingon will raise some eyebrows.