03-14-2010, 08:15 PM
http://www.stomassplay.com/regulators.html

CHECK OUT ROSTER
FED
KLINGON
Lt. Commander
# 2 Come get some.
03-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Think you got what it takes to be a regulator??

www.stomassplay.com
Lt. Commander
# 3 The Regulators
03-20-2010, 09:34 PM
i played the cure on trib and let me be the first to let u know not just any team can beat this so come Join some of the best the fed has The Regulators .
107 Klingon members
112 Federation members
Lt. Commander
# 4 Need a Fleet ?
03-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Come Join The Regulators
Lt. Commander
The KDF needs strong representation in this new Advisory Council the time to fight for our faction is now before its to late.

I and many of my Klingon counter parts have notice these council members are all federation bound players and fleets. while here on the klingon side we have no representation and have felt ignored through out the process of the developing this game. I have come to the deference of cryptic on many different areas of complaint and have pleaded the case to my fleet and friend that the Greater Klingon Faction is not the second rate faction it appears to be. As well as putting their fears aside that the Klingon faction is in no way complete or final. I will ask here and now to represent my fleet, my friends, and all the Greater Klingon faction players in this game.

Please show your support here and let me know what you would like to see fixed ,change, or implement into the Greater Klingon Faction. We need to do more then complaint on these forums we need to organize. We can make this game whatever we want if we come together here and let it be seen that we are dedicated, organized, and relentless. If you can type then lets here from you about your fears, thoughts, and suggestion here.

THANK YOU AND PLEASE SUPPORT
WAR LORD VIRSWAL (KDF) FOR THE ADVISORY COUNCIL TO REPRESENT ALL OF YOU IN THE GREATER KLINGON FACTION.