Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Name: Bram Ch'wiem Vak / OpenSorce
Race: Klingon/Vulcan/Human/Romulan hybrid
Homeworld: Unknown

Vak is a mixed race warrior rumored to be of famous lineage or possible genetic engineering. Based on Federation DNA records Vak is mixed between Klingon (3/8), Vulcan (1/4), Human (1/4) and Romulan (1/8) and shares DNA with Klingon Governor Worf, Vulcan Ambassador Spock and Starfleet Captain Saavik. He has reportedly stated that he is the son of K'mtar (Alexander, Son of Worf) and T'Vak (alleged daughter of Spock and Saavik). Since K'mtar is from an alternate timeline it may be possible that Vak is as well.

He was simultaneously an Agent of the UFPSS (United Federation of Planets Secret Service) and Special Agent of the Klingon High Command for more than 50 years. Vak served as Captain then Admiral aboard several secret cloak capable vessels used to to eliminate the Borg and possibly other mutual threats. The last of which was the U.S.S./IKS Zephyr, the only ship known to ever bear Federation and Klingon designation.

At some point Vak "became one" with the inter-reality traveller and Leader of Sidus Noctis known as OpenSorce.

When the war errupted Vak resigned his commision in the Federation SS and returned to his Klingon heritage to bring glory to the Nocti and the Klingon Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I was fooling around with the Chracter Creation screen the other night and came up with this, based off of a recent movie character, LOL.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47206514@N06/4341108303

No, I didn't actually finish creating the character to play in-game. It was more of a joke for one of my friends that apparently is infatuated with the blue girl from Avatar and I was trying to get him to play STO with us, LOL....
Lt. Commander
# 13 Rashentai
02-21-2010, 11:21 AM
Here's an alien that I created. She's a Engineer BOff on my ship.
http://www.stogeek.com/wiki/Shinah_Lynelle_Soran

There's a link in my sig on how to make a Rashentai if you want your own.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-05-2010, 07:25 PM