Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Actions all but deserted
04-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Hello,

I entered he Totsig as well as the Laurentian System Fleet Action today as RA5. I was surprised that were actually a 3 players max. The Laurentian System was very similar.
It looks like the classic fleet actions are all but deserted from level players at all. IMO here has to be done something about it, as I don't want to stick around in the lower level instances and spoil the party for the players there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I was in Totsig for a hour last night and had a team of 5 working together until the game froze on me. Went back in an hour or so later and hung around for 45 min and nobody joined. Kinda hard to finish the mission on my own. I'd love having a RA5 help out.

But seriously, I'd have thought there would be more people running that mission as well. Guess I'll try again tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
I think the problem is that the rewards need to be A LOT better.
Right now there is virtually no incentive to waste time on any of the longer fleet actions, when all you get is the same generic stuff you can get in any other fleet action.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2010, 11:36 AM
I know this might seem novel, but you may want to get your FLEET together to do a Fleet Action instead of going there and trying to run it either solo or hoping that other people show up.

Lt. Commander
# 5
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus
I know this might seem novel, but you may want to get your FLEET together to do a Fleet Action instead of going there and trying to run it either solo or hoping that other people show up.

That might be a way to do it, but the big question is still why waste time on it ? The rewards are standard junk you get everywhere, even worse the RA5 ones give pointless MK IX loot. And even when leveling the SP/time is just plain horrible, even if you can actually get the players needed to do them.