Lt. Commander
I just made commander, and I received literally three missions, one of which was bugged... now I can't find any more missions. It just gives me the standard, repeating, (boring) missions likethe PVP and the enemy signals. Where/how do I get more missions, Its getting really boring doing the repeatable stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2010, 12:35 AM
You will have to do thoose boring repeatables for a while, and then you start getting more interesting missions shortly..

You could also join up with some lower tier captains, and re-do some of the missions... YOu wont get the full reward, but it is better than 40xDSE
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Story missions are based on your rank, so level up and you should get some more. Sometimes it's a pain if you are under-levelled like I was, having to grind a bit to 'catch up'...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-07-2010, 01:38 AM
yeah get used to doing the boring repeatables although if its anything like what they added to the klink repeatables its a nice variety coming to the fed side soon in 1.1

they will be adding more im sure. theres lotsa little hidden things they have been doing with minor patches here and there that ive noticed on both sides.

repeatables are a great way to get badge loot which will give you a boost without spending credits and this makes those last few captain missions alot easier so use them to your advantage!