Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
is it possible to play it with a Klingon/federation mixed team or can only Feds play together and Klings play together?
Thx.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnochTheRoot View Post
is it possible to play it with a Klingon/federation mixed team or can only Feds play together and Klings play together?
Thx.
So far factions CANNOT group for these missions, but im told that may change soonish.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kor_Dahar_Master View Post
We have always used it since infected was release as its effective, the reason we fought in the corner was cos it reduced the number of drones that could hit us while fighting her.

The whole "using the node" to reduce LOS was never important to us as we used cover shields to do that anyway.

Just watch your health/shields and use a hypo/shield charge and tell your healer to pay attention.
The problem is that we hit each other for nearly 500 damage every second, nothing will keep you alive through that. She isnt such a big problem, i actually killed her solo the first time we did infected, ofc the mission progress bugged out for me and i didnt get credit. The only realyl difficult thing always is her debuff, it instantly wipe the whole group and i have no idea how to counter it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiedelH
The problem is that we hit each other for nearly 500 damage every second, nothing will keep you alive through that. She isnt such a big problem, i actually killed her solo the first time we did infected, ofc the mission progress bugged out for me and i didnt get credit. The only realy difficult thing always is her debuff, it instantly wipe the whole group and i have no idea how to counter it.
Unless it bugs im told by a DEV that it only can hit 3 ppl at a time and is reliant on range.

However my experiances show that it must bug tbh so all i can say is to use the tactic i mentioned and hide behind cover shield/s and tank her until you can pin her against a wall with a combo of force field and cover shield.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Unless it bugs im told by a DEV that it only can hit 3 ppl at a time and is reliant on range.

However my experiances show that it must bug tbh so all i can say is to use the tactic i mentioned and hide behind cover shield/s and tank her until you can pin her against a wall with a combo of force field and cover shield.
Sounds like that cover shield hiding is mandatory and the only way to do it. The debuff hits people half-way across the room and basically insta-kills them, that the only part we really had trouble with and couldn't find a solution, especially because they fixed the pillars to not be able to hide behind.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiedelH
Sounds like that cover shield hiding is mandatory and the only way to do it. The debuff hits people half-way across the room and basically insta-kills them, that the only part we really had trouble with and couldn't find a solution, especially because they fixed the pillars to not be able to hide behind.
It needs to hit most players twice to kill them if the players are at full health.

And yea cover is always good in any situation unless you are a zerger.

Just all take cover behind it and have one guy peak out and take a shot at her, that shot start the pull and get things moving. After your team has her targetd and are shooting her DO NOT be focused on her health focus instead on your own as you will not lose her as a target.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
It needs to hit most players twice to kill them if the players are at full health.

And yea cover is always good in any situation unless you are a zerger.

Just all take cover behind it and have one guy peak out and take a shot at her, that shot start the pull and get things moving. After your team has her targetd and are shooting her DO NOT be focused on her health focus instead on your own as you will not lose her as a target.
We never watched her health, not much watching going on if you die in a few seconds. The problem is that the AE was pulsing every second or so for a pretty long time and that kills your whole group. Im not sure what is different when you hide all the time, maybe she needs LOS on you to trigger the pulse or something. We might be trying it again today.