Lt. Commander
I just bought the game and was disappointed when i found that my monitor turns black as soon as i log into the game.
I log into the game and the screen turns black every time. I hear sound and see a glimse of the game and then the screen turns black. the sound continues to work and when i turn the monitor off and back on i can see the game for one second and then it vanishes again.
I believe it is an issue with my video card being outdated or something.

Please help i would like to be able to play the game soon and am iritated that i am already paying but have not yet played the game.

NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 is the video card i have i believe it is outdated
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 04:09 AM
Your card is nowhere near the minimum requirements for this game. Especially because it's an integrated motherboard card. It probably wouldnt even run WoW well.

Sorry
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Your card is nowhere near the minimum requirements for this game. Especially because it's an integrated motherboard card. It probably wouldnt even run WoW well.

Sorry
Funny you should say that, my brother has two 5770's crossfired and the same EXACT issue happens to him, is his card below minimum as well?