Lt. Commander
# 11
04-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Ah someone trying to spoil our lovely insanity, to you I say this:

We are Ten Forward. Sanity as you know it is over. Your dance skills will be adapted to amuse us. Resistance is futile..but not discouraged.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
I mean shallow flawed immature repetitive and Cryptic unable to except they have made a mistake and unwilling to reply.
Exactly the same as my recent dealings with one of the moderators.
You might think this, but it could simply be that their hands are tied by policy. As for discussing these things, again, usually policy will tell them how much they can discuss. Arguing semantics is often not in the scope of what they can do.

Don't mistake them being unable to discuss something with being unwilling.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-07-2010, 04:50 AM
hmmm...I smell burning tribbles....
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Generally I like my tribbles flame broiled......ya see I got he whole recipe right here:

Take one or two tribbles (one person/one klingon can ingest 2-6 tribbles respectively)

Take a fillet phaser and make an incision just around the oraphus of the tribble and pull the fur over end to end thus skinning the tribble. (it's ok to smash them with a rock to kill them first otherwise your gonna get a wicked scream kinda like rabbits if they're still alive)

Then be sure to make a cut straight down from top to bottom and remove any innards that may be present thus gutting the tribble. Discard all but the tribble gizzard. (for flavor)

Next add the following to a bowl and mix thouroughly for 4 miniutes or until evenly mixed thus completeing your marinade and let sit in a cool space for 2 hours to set:

1 tsp of paprika
2 tblspns of worsteshire sauce
1-16 oz dark foreign beer (or for less calories use wicked petes romulan ale)
2 tsp of oregano
1 liquified tribble gizzard
1 tblspn of salt
3 oz of shotgun pete's honey tribble glaze (available on most starbases)
5.3 oz of klingon bloodwine for tenderizing affect
3 tblspn of margerine or butter
2 tsp of parsley or italian herb seasoning

Bring water in pot to rolling boil and boil tribble for about 15 mintues then set in marinade for up to 1 hour at room tempature.

Using propane flame or equivalent (not recommend charcoal as tribbles taste bad enough already and you may set off ships halon system)
Flame char marinated tribble over open flame turning evenly until meat middle is pink or stops seeping blood.
Let cool for 5 min and enjoy.

NEXT: the recipe for tribble jerky...coming soon!

You may also dice tribble and flame broil tribble kabobs with green peppers and onions if so desired.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-07-2010, 05:20 AM
Hmmmm nice recipe....but does Starfleet Command ship?....Cause I don't have a Starbase within 10 lightyears to get the honey tribble glaze. And the local Pakled shopkeeper just keeps saying "Make ship goooo!" over and over when I ask.
Lt. Commander
# 16 How dare you
04-07-2010, 05:26 AM
As a member of P.E.T.T. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Tribbles) I cannot believe what I have read. Recipes??? Oh my poor tribbles. Please for the love of of the universe if you find a stray tribble you can give it to the tribble shelter where they will be put up for adoption to a loving family.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Strange I thought P.E.T.T. was Peaople Eating Tasty Tribbles?

Guess I should cancel my membership..
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo_00
As a member of P.E.T.T. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Tribbles) I cannot believe what I have read. Recipes??? Oh my poor tribbles. Please for the love of of the universe if you find a stray tribble you can give it to the tribble shelter where they will be put up for adoption to a loving family.
They taste like Rotaxian Chicken.........

The jerky...not so much...
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-07-2010, 05:36 AM
i love the smell of cooked tribbles in the morning
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Why do you fruit loops keep posting serious topics in TEN FORWARD! news flash, we are happy here and do not want the troll forums drama posts. So! Either get happy like me or GET OUT! *PUNT*
Argh!

As for the rest of you.....You know better! Don't feed the Wha Wha and drama posts. *MALLET*