Lt. Commander
# 11
04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
honestly I fly science 99% of the time...I CAN NOT wait for the SNB BUFF, yes buff it will be WAY more deadly then the current layout of the skill.
I can say that the current version is wicked BUT it really just needs a counter to it...I always like the idea of tactical team to remove it, give tac team a better use than DPS buff and Boarding party buff.

no kidding, "removing # of buffs at one time" killer. yeh a counter skill would have been better. Since the change to vm allows the player to do something, then nothing. It was the combo of vm/subnuc together that was omnipotent, even in a pre made setting. The changes did nothing to alleviate the pain except make the combo more Trekkie in a way.

Science spanks all.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook0024
no kidding, "removing # of buffs at one time" killer. yeh a counter skill would have been better. Since the change to vm allows the player to do something, then nothing. It was the combo of vm/subnuc together that was omnipotent, even in a pre made setting. The changes did nothing to alleviate the pain except make the combo more Trekkie in a way.

Science spanks all.
I'm not even totally confident in the FBP tweak. Last i read it will now reflect cannons and beams. ok @ 50% to shields. Hmm, is that bad when working as a team. Instead of one person punishing someones hull, now everyone can take advantage of the shields dropping.