Lt. Commander
I am starting up a fleet, for lifetime subscribers only. Join me, along with others like yourself, who have made the ultimate commitment to Star Trek Online.

Share adventures, and resources (thru the fleet bank), and all perks available only to lifetime subscribers.

Interested? All you need do is reply to this thread. Make sure your group setting is set to Lifetime subscriber. So that the “Career Officer” title shows up on your forum post. You then will receive a team invite, and a fleet invite. I look forward to serving with you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Are you going to have a website? How many members do you crrently have? Is your fous going to be PvP, PvE, Quests...?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2010, 05:29 AM
Thank you for your interest. I will attempt to answer your querry.

Yes, the fleet’s website is currenty under construction.

As I am starting this fleet from scratch, the fleet’s current roster consist of one. I am looking for four other members to form the founding members of the fleet. They (the founding members) will have a major influence in deciding the overall mission, and course of the fleet.

The fleet’s overall focus is to provide an enjoyable environment where its members can explore, share adventures, engage in combat, and much more with others who have made the same commitment to STO.

I hope this answers your questions.