Lt. Commander
# 1 Combat Bugs & Annoyances
03-28-2010, 03:54 AM
I've quit my game and logged into the forums (bad sign) to post this entry because these bugs are really spoiling my experience of what is otherwise a otherwise brilliant game:

1) Camera
Its simple to do, please LEAVE my camera facing where I pointed it UNLESS there is a VERY GOOD reason to move it to face elsewhere. I've turned on the option for "Never" adjust my camera but it has no effect (and not in the good, leave my camera alone way).

Scenario in which this annoyance is encountered:

I am setting up for a strike against a Klingon ground assault (very exciting/tense). I carefully choose a tactical position on a hill above the squad and pan my camera down to watch for my moment to attack....

Then I pause, the system moves the camera slowly back up.. so I ultimately get a pleasant but unhelpful view of the planet skyline. So, I pan my camera back down, system pans it up *#&~*!

This completley dispells the "moment" leaving me cursing the UI instead of enjoying the battle.
2) Weapon Lockups
I have posted bug reports for this but they just get "closed" without ANY action! BAD

When firing my weapon in the second fire mode, sometimes, it will "lockup" during the charging cycle and freeze my player. This is particularly annoying when I am surrounded and trying my damndest to just stay alive. Only resolution is to log out and log back in, which of course again completely dispells the illusion of the game (its like trying to read a book and be stopped every few minuets by someone asking you a question).
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!! PLEASE! Its spoiling the experience of playing the game to the extent that i'm on the verge of doing something else.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Can you please fix the Weapon Lockup bug even when I remove the Weapon and add it back in its still locked up.