Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
It would seem that there are more federation players than klingon players.
there's a reason for that. it's called lack of Klingon content
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I'm not flying a carrier myself, but since this bug is "Fixed" I heared that absolutley everybody with a carrier I met in the game and a major part of people here in the Forum are ****ed about the changes, so the Players are defenetly NOT satisfied with the way the Ship works.
Only the Klingon carrier driving players are not satisfied. Far more Federation players are very satisfied.

We'll get to see how a real carrier works when the Feddies get their carriers (multiple designs).
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Well it would be funny as hell ... an online game onesided... when all the klingons leave and all that is left is the feds, what a game,,,NOT.
The carrier has more issues then turn rate,, its big ,, its suppose to turn like a bus, but lets see grand total 4 pets omg.. are you serious. PVE ships as it is. In a bop i can tank 4 or more pve ships. Fix klingons,, give us content and dedicated science ships and fix carriers. ,,,,I hear ppl say I play a carrier and i do fine.,. well from someone who pvp's majority of everyday, from what I've seen from carriers they suck....You dont see klingons complaining about stupid targeting issues with worthless mines,,
But let the carebears not like somehting and it gets nerfed.. Cryptic ,, fix the game....
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-06-2010, 08:41 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~ Phoxe
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pache
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~ Phoxe
Damn, what do I have to do to get one of these? Which guideline???