Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for UK/GMT Fleets
04-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey, I am looking for UK/GMT fleets. Anyone out there? Its hard to find you!

Currently a Lt.Com level 4, coming up ranks quickly for the little amount of time I have to play just now, but will be severly more active by the end of the month.

If anyone has a free position or questions, send me a message, or post here.

Thanks

Lt.Commander Mark "Sparkz" Sharp
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-04-2010, 06:39 PM
hello, we at the 4th fleet are located in usa based with est zone. but we have active members from around the world such as england, greece, sweden etc. there is always someone on to talk to or play with. we try to be active as possible. if you are going to be away for a week or more we would like you to notify your captain. also new members are required to participate in the replacement academy. its easy and not hard and you still have fun playing with other members. you can apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history and structure at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
we use team speak as our communication wich is a must have. this is one of the ways we determine if you are active.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spark88 View Post
Hey, I am looking for UK/GMT fleets. Anyone out there? Its hard to find you!

Currently a Lt.Com level 4, coming up ranks quickly for the little amount of time I have to play just now, but will be severly more active by the end of the month.

If anyone has a free position or questions, send me a message, or post here.

Thanks

Lt.Commander Mark "Sparkz" Sharp
Our creed is as follows:

( We are Unity, We are Diversified, We are Role Players, We are: " UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA")

We are now recruiting Federation Officers. Also looking for Klingon Officers for our United Imperial Armada

To apply to (United Federation Armada or United Imperial Armada) a link is provided for you below also we have provided a link to the Voice Communication Client for your convenience:

UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA

Ventrilo

UNITED KLINGON ARMADA

COME TAKE THE JOURNEY THRU THE GALAXY WITH US

IN GAME CONTACT:

Zaafir@durthren
Dracomalitine@dragonlord74
Sol@General.quarters
Malikius@Malikius
-Poke-@ThePoke
13 of 20@wilv
Nexius@NexusGr

" Live Long and Prosper "

WE ARE US/EUROPE BASED 24/7
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2010, 04:28 AM
I would offer as a recommendation Lotus Fleet, which is the fleet I serve for. We have command staff online for GMT, including the Admiral in charge of our freely-offered 4 year Academy. We have a mature, friendly community, large and stable, that hails from all over the world, and have a large number of communication systems to support our members in whatever Star Trek activity they choose to enjoy. Our members span the full range of ranks in STO, and a large number of us are Lifetime members.

If you're interested, have a look at our website: http://www.lotusfleet.com - and either way, good luck and take care!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Hello spark88,

The {UFP}United Federation of Planets has members from all around the world, including a sizable memberbase in the UK and US. We have a 24/7 TeamSpeak server operating that all of our members are free to use whenever they wish. We have been around for 8 strong years, and don't plan on going anywhere. We welcome a variety of play styles, and support both the Federation and Klingon factions.

The {UFP} strives to provide a fun atmosphere that encourages fairplay and community. Upon joining, the only requirement to maintain membership is to sign our monthly roll call, which only takes a few seconds to complete.

If you're interested, feel free to check out our website @ www.ufplanets.com for more information! if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2010, 07:35 AM
12th Fleet is a large international fleet with many active members, many of which are from Europe including me. We have roleplayers, casual players, we do the STFs whenever we can and do PvP quite a bit too.

We emphasise the importance of friendliness and our JAG division which handles matters when someone has a problem with another member of the fleet is quickly becoming obsolete as we have not had a situation like that in months.

Pop into www.12th-fleet.com or send me a PM if you have any questions
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Greetings to you.

Our fleet is based in Europe and we run things on the GMT zone. While we're not as large as our counterparts, we do offer that close-nit fleet, that can be sometimes diluted and lost in the larger fleets.

If we sound like your cup of tea, then PM me or my fellow fleet member JohnMassis and we'll forward on our TS details to you, so you can get an insight into how we work and if we're a fit for you.

Thanks.