Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
04-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
I wish they would let us use ship customization like it was in beta. Obviously when PVP was fully open across the tiers, a T5 BOP looking just like a T1 BOP gave a false idea of what you were fighting (not that I ever knew the difference at the time). But now that its all locked to tiers, who cares what you look like? A BOP is a BOP and if you're in T5, its a T5 BOP. And this wouldn't take much to do, you have models for everything already, just open it up across the tiers. But if the new models are any indication, they want to do this just like the Fed side, so it will take a whole lot longer.
I wish they would go back to this, i'd love a T5 Vorcha, or whatever else I wanted, as long as it has T5 stats, why does it matter which ship it is, a little variety wouldnt kill the game at all.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-09-2010, 04:46 AM
while this may not be a major deal, but a few days ago there was me and a coupla other Klingons on drozana and someone commented that we all looked alike. I wouldn't mind seeing more variety in forehead ridges so we'ld all be a bit more distinctive, rather seeming to all be related to eachother