Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a active fleet.
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
hello, some of you may have seen me around on the forums before

i'm just looking for a fun active fleet that actually does stuff...

im a science officer, nearing RA 5 using a deeps-space science ship. and im not too bad in it either if i may say so lol

EDIT:

ok more info... im from the UK but i play all hours when ever i feel like it. so time zones shouldnt be too much of an issue...

im basicly just looking for more than what is on offer atm doing everything solo...

ive still yet to do any fleet actions, apart from one of the early lt/ltc ones

i dont really like PVP atm, with all the issues but maybe in an organised team i could come to like it once again.

and above all i just wanna have fun, i dont wanna be tied down to "you must show up or your out" kinda thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeleys
hello, some of you may have seen me around on the forums before

i'm just looking for a fun active fleet that actually does stuff...

im a science officer, nearing RA 5 using a deeps-space science ship. and im not too bad in it either if i may say so lol
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 60 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey Aeleys,

If you are interested in a mature, active and casual fleet check out The Hammerfist Clan.

Take a look at our website www.hammerfistclan.com

we are a dual faction clan and a multi-gaming community. We are active in-game as well as on our forums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Not really sure what you're looking for other than active and fun, but the 1-8-7 fits both of those categories. We have a website, use vent and have an active base group of members who enjoy playing the game together. Fleet 187 has weekly meetings and a weekly event called Sunday Funday. You never know what to expect with it. One week we all bought danube class runabouts and attempted to do a fleet action. This past week was a "hide and seek" type game with, believe it or not, a fashion show afterward. Anyway, the best way to decide if we're a good fit is to come by and hang out for a while. You can visit the website, check out the forums and at the bottom is info on our vent channel. Come on over and see what Fleet 187 is doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi, join SFO channel and team with us and decide for yourself see you there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
Not really sure what you're looking for other than active and fun, but the 1-8-7 fits both of those categories. We have a website, use vent and have an active base group of members who enjoy playing the game together. Fleet 187 has weekly meetings and a weekly event called Sunday Funday. You never know what to expect with it. One week we all bought danube class runabouts and attempted to do a fleet action. This past week was a "hide and seek" type game with, believe it or not, a fashion show afterward. Anyway, the best way to decide if we're a good fit is to come by and hang out for a while. You can visit the website, check out the forums and at the bottom is info on our vent channel. Come on over and see what Fleet 187 is doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
sorry, i should of added more info but i posted this in the early hours and was sleepy lol...

thanks for all the invites, i shall have a look around at each of your websites. and ya never know you might see me soon.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Btf
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
We are a fun loving, dirty minded, social raiding Fleet. We appreciate the finer things in life, good food, good booze and good friends. Despite our dirty minds, we are a mature guild, and do manage to to get things done. We are not all about raiding. We understand people have lives and families in the "real world" to deal with.

Is this guild for you?

The type of people we are looking for is pretty wide open. We want people who are fun, responsible and able to get along with people easily. We are willing to give almost anyone a chance. However, if you blow it, you blow it. We can't help you with that. Patience is a must. We might not get things on the first try, but eventually we will learn. We have dirty minds, mouths, and actions. You must be able to go with the flow and have a strong stomach.

People we do not want

Loot *****s, people who can't take a joke, people who takes jokes to far, disrespectful people, people who think its all about them, people who get upset about loot, (if you lose a roll, don't pout, move on and be happy a fellow guildy got something they can use), Loud and obnoxious, very young players. (we do not discriminate against age, however a lot of our conversations are not for young ears.)

Rules (yes even people like US have rules)

1. Be respectful

2. Go to an officer if you have a problem with something/someone

3. Behave yourself on vent. We do not want screaming, yelling, random noises, or "pop in's" during raids

4. Don't take yourself to seriously

5. Understand that you are dealing with different people, the way things come across might not be how they meant it.

6. Help out other Fleet members.

7. If you want to progress in the Fleet. Show some leadership abilities. Take the time to help out Fleet members and most of all be respectful.

8. Remember its a GAME so just have fun!

We are a new Fleet. We are not trying for numbers we just want a good fleet with active members. If this sound like the fleet for you PM Sanwa@Sanbo or Arellia@pony35th
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-09-2010, 05:01 AM
I think our Fleet may be of interest to you. Please feel free to check out our website, or alternatively you may contact myself or my fellow fleet member - johnmassis.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-09-2010, 05:07 AM
give us a look...