Lt. Commander
# 581
04-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide

a dream thread... doesn't somebody need to wake up or have a shower scene like in Dallas?
Someone did.
Lt. Commander
# 582
04-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Wait, if this is dream, then what will happen to me? I technically don't exist in that reality
Lt. Commander
# 583
04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Wait, if this is dream, then what will happen to me? I technically don't exist in that reality
Put on a redshirt and sign up with the U.S.S. Ten Forward. Don't worry, I died many times there, you'll make it kid. Besides, being V-ger is too much power for anyone.
Lt. Commander
# 584
04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Wait I was dreaming that I was dreaming?
Lt. Commander
# 585
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Put on a redshirt and sign up with the U.S.S. Ten Forward. Don't worry, I died many times there, you'll make it kid. Besides, being V-ger is too much power for anyone.
Yeah, don't wear that shirt, and don't listen to our pirate cat captain. Just look at him, does he look trustworthy to you?
Lt. Commander
# 586
04-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Yeah, don't wear that shirt, and don't listen to our pirate cat captain. Just look at him, does he look trustworthy to you?
*Suddenly the surroundings melt, the ships, dream costumes, and everything else disappears leaving you in darkness. A door opens in the darkness and a mans sillouette appears there. A voice speaks out from around you.*

Dreamers, hangers on, please welcome this dream posts special and permanent musical act!

Put your hands together and jam an ice pick in each ear its.....

Behind you another voice says.

Its not too late!! Escape while you can!!!