Lt. Commander
# 1 Torps and Phasers not working
04-10-2010, 12:29 AM
When I upgraded from the lIght Cruiser to a Science Ship My Torps and Phasers did not work right. Took more than one try to drag powers to tray. same thing with my character powers. Why did I have to drag powers to tray I already had previously to get them to work.

Today's problem? I retrained some of my characters and now have No Torps or Phasers. Now I can't play with the game because my new ship has no offensive capability. I drag over the Photons and Torps and nothing works. Did I train my crew wrong or is there a glitch here?

When I look under powers there are my Torps and Phasers but dragging them to my Tray does not do anything.

Can someone help me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2010, 12:32 AM
remap your keys

GMAN
Lt. Commander
# 3 How do I do this?
04-10-2010, 12:33 AM
I assume I just click and drag. But it does not work.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Torp and Phasers not working
04-10-2010, 12:54 AM
This is a serious problem. I mentioned this earlier. You train characters or upgrade to a new ship and powers don't work. I clicked and dragged powers to my tray but it does not work this time.

Is it possible I trained my Bridge Crew incorrectly? Although, I ran into this problem previously and it took me several tries to correct it. I'm beginning to think I hit a serious bug here. I submitted a bug report but I can't hang aroung till next month hoping it will be fixed.

Meantime, if anyone else has advice I could use it because I can't play the game. I have no Torps or Phasers. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Out of curiosity, have you looked at the "lock power tray" check in the skill/power screen? I seem to remember that if that option is checked then you can't add any skills to your power tray. I haven't messed around with it myself though so I can't say for sure, but it might be something to look into just in case.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Have you just tried using tray 1 and 2 and just clicking on you officers skill on the screen? That should work.
Lt. Commander
I tried several times over the last two hours this evening to get it to work and now it does sort of.
Almost impossible. There seems to be some kind of bug. I submitted a bug report.
I tried to click and drag into my tray. The powers was not checked to keep them from being dragged out of the tray. But I wonder if that is where the bug is.

Meantime, I got the weapons to work on auto firing and I can use the mouse but not the one or two keys.
Although the rest of my powers worked for my vessel just not the weapons. It did take several tries to drag the other powers for my Sci vessel but the weapons were the worst.

Something definitely is not right.

Hoping I don't run into this again. I submitted an edited bug report. Thanks everyone.