Lt. Commander
# 11
04-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharperifle View Post
No the customer is not always right and I know more than few customers who have been shown the door for simply saying the wrong thing. And they deserved to be shown that door.
Sorry buddy, but you are missing the point of that saying.

You don't get anywhere in the business world by telling your customers they are wrong and being stubborn.

This is how a conversation should go between a customer and a Rep.

Rep: "So whats the problem"
Customer: "Klingons aren't getting enough love."
Rep: "You are correct, I will push to have this addressed."

It should go like that every time. Regardless of the problem, the answer should allways be the same. "You are right, We will fix it." anything else is pointless.

The Customer is allways right, you are allways wrong, whether it's true or not. Take it from someone who has had a lot of business experience.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-11-2010, 12:45 AM
If you want to quit, fine, just don't sit around whining and complaining about it. From what I read, he just suggested you roll another toon to pass the time when you had nothing to do with your Klink, then you got all ****y. That wasn't constructive criticism, he was right, that was QQing and quite rude. If you did something like that to me where I work, I'd laugh in your face and slam the door, and I'm in customer service.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-11-2010, 04:19 AM
There is such a thing as justified anger. I think the forums often forget this fact. We see someone show a natural reaction and we label it as flaming or crying. There are times when a customer is out of line that is true, but that should never in any circumstances be initiated by an employee. If the customer is belligerent on his or her own than that is a different story but when the employee who is charged with taking care of the customers' needs starts talking like that it's just not called for.

I must now go cleanse myself with silliness.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the Dicussion guys, and thats all i want it to be.

Yes, I don't belive it was grounds for quitting, just send a letter off to another GM/ Suuport Rep and tell em want went on, and move on, but, thats just me. I would like to see the chat log at the time thou, to see if they match. Im not saying I don't belive him Im just saying theirs always two sides to a story ya know?

PS: I to am a Life-Timer Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-11-2010, 01:39 PM
LOL. I'm sorry, LOL.
That's my account being cancelled, BTW. I am Daede in the conversation with Cryptic_Falkoren. Before the pasted conversation began, I was voicing concerns over the fact that a lot of Klingons were quitting to other games because they felt like they were being ignored. That's when I was told to go roll a fed.

There is absolutely nothing of relevance omitted from the conversation. If you don't believe me, I don't care. You could probably get on IRC and ask Falkoren about it if you really wanted to.

You know, it's funny; The one game Cryptic was /srs_win with, they let go of. I've been playing CoH since I quit STO, and it is absolutely amazing

Thanks for linking me this thread, Qax. I needed a laugh.