Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 BOff and Body Armor
04-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Good morning. Not sure if this is a bug or not. I have blue suit of body armor that if I equip it to my character the character's "clothing" and stats changes to reflect that I am wearing the armor. If I take that same armor and put it onto one of my BOff their stats changes but it shows them wearing their Star Trek Uniform. I move the suit to different BOffs and it either shows or it doesn't.

Any ideas? I don't remember body armor being class specific like kits are. The armor in question is rated for the BOff current rank. I don't remember the specific name of the armor at the moment. I can provide that info if needed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Phoenix, on your bridge officer Right click on the armour and click display on costume. It shouldn't be off by default but it sounds like it is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Cool. I'll take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Good evening. This was not the case. It appears any body armor I put on the one Bridge Officer (Tactical) does not appear. I have atttempted to "equip" and "unequip" it to no avail. The armor in question appears correctly on my non Tactical Bridge Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2010, 05:44 AM
It's not the unequip/equip button you need to check. Theres one called "Display on Costume". Which keeps the armour on, but hides/unhides the armour effect.

I personally play with it off as I like to design my uniforms to have a certain feel that the armour hides.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2010, 06:28 AM
Good morning. No, I did check that also. I tried changing the settings on my main character first (which worked) and then on the BO in question. It appears that no Body armor will "display on costume" for that BO.