Lt. Commander
# 61
04-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
Dressers are cool and comfy and having the radio option is cool....if I remember correctly Electra Glides come standard with one, (None of the hard tails did I don't think I would have to look into it, I got mine back in '05) However with the ability to buy a kit to have one put on most models now iI still prefer the look of the Dyna Models. A little slicker and "Meaner" if that makes since?
However whoever is riding backside may disagree with me on what they would rather have LOL
I lament the day damn near all Harleys went Fuel Injection.
There is just something about having a carburetor that I think will be missed.

Ah if no fuel injection then how about a nice '61 panhead? comfy as the newer bikes but no electronics.
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Love the bikes frame but the seat seems a bit uncomfy guess it would need to be rode to be appreciated
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Love the bikes frame but the seat seems a bit uncomfy guess it would need to be rode to be appreciated
That seat isn't standard. a little torch and DA time and you can make it a nice double spring cushy seat.
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
That seat isn't standard. a little torch and DA time and you can make it a nice double spring cushy seat.
with a nice comfy back seat....
just sayin'
Lt. Commander
# 65
04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Pan Hands are pretty cool a few years back there was a guy I met t a dunkin donuts who was selling his for like $3000.00 which was kind of a deal as it was basically rebuilt from ground up apparently he had a heart surgery and was having a hard time at red lights holding it up.
Felt kinda bad for him actually. Course he was going to sell his old Indian Chief that cheap LOL
For all those who want and might be Tempted to buy a new Indian...dont bother. All they are now are kit bikes with S&S V-Twins.
Lt. Commander
# 66
04-12-2010, 10:48 AM
The Biggest reason why Sacerd Is not a fan of Hard Tails...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_disc_herniation
Lucky Hard Tails are generally not really Hard Tails anymore. Now we call them...Softtails...sounds so nice dont it LOL