Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-12-2010, 10:09 AM
I went in 2007, But for me it was a bit of a bore. I don't know why, just was. Sad to see it gone though. I remembered that when it first opened up , the plan was to have 30+ of these across the country, but obivously that never happened.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-12-2010, 10:23 AM
I've been a couple of times. Would have been three times, but the third time I went to go there, it was already gone.
First was when Convergence was in Vegas. I think that was C9. The Klingon actor sang "Head Like a Hole" like a Klingon would. It was awesome.
Went to it a second time a few years later, which is when I had the time to go through everything. The Borg experience was nifty, but where it poked you in the back hurt.
Was in Vegas for a wedding a year or two back, and there were two things I wanted to do while we were there. See Spamalot (which was already done there by then) and go to Quark's (which was already gone by then).
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-12-2010, 10:32 AM
I went back about 3 years ago when my wife and I went to Vegas for our anniversary. I told her we could do that or go see a more "adult" oriented show... so we went to see Trek.

I enjoyed it. The "rides" were pretty neat. I would have liked to go again with a Trek buddy of mine and spend more time looking through the timeline and stuff, but I guess we waited too long.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
*runs in* Nope, never been Maybe if the build a ne... Ack! *runs*
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-12-2010, 11:35 AM
runs after her brandishing caps mallet
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I've been to it once, although I've been to Vegas a few times.

It was "alright", the "actors" made it nice.

Lost all my pics from it because I misplaced my camera and never found it. Actually, the whole trip was rather "bitter-sweet" in my mind, although it had to do with more things in my life going on at that time, not just the one experience.

Was hoping to go again with a more clear head and positive emotions, but never went again, even though I was in town again before they took it down (was too busy doing other things).