Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP Goals.
04-12-2010, 04:45 PM
When you get to RA5 or BG5 and all you get is fleet credits, BO points and marks for items, perhaps a good ole merit system much like in WoW I had the AB and AV exalted tabard and was working for WSG's before I left that game.

It would be nice to add something to STO's pvp in the same manner to give PvP a much better goal to work for. I noticed that pvp is boring now, but why I thought? I thought OK if we have something to work for and it could be 100 levels of Merit levels for that matter. Maybe some kind of merit system like wow has for achievements.

WoW has got people addicted to achieving achievements and the most you ever get out of them are some kind of title.

SO!!!! lets see some kind of goals set for PvP so it has some more meaning than a mindless grind.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2010, 05:02 PM
A good idea would be to have a rankings ladder that allows you to prevent players from posting on the PvP forums who are bad.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2010, 05:10 PM
there are only 20 people who can be bothered to post here at all, remov some of us and this will be a forum you could look at once a month and not miss a single post, not a good sign for such a new game
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
A good idea would be to have a rankings ladder that allows you to prevent players from posting on the PvP forums who are bad.
That's you screwed then!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
That's you screwed then!
That wasn't very nice.

Now I won't share with you the ultime rainbow skittles spec.