Lt. Commander
Attention Noobs:

This is a new fleet, Tiger's Claw Battle Group. I am Admiral Carswell and I am the commanding officer of the fleet and it's flagship, the U.S.S. Tiger's Claw. We committ ourselves to the following:

- Enjoying a laid back atmosphere (No rigid command structure here).
- Rendering aid whenever possible (Monetary, equipment, manpower, etc.)
- Helping each other to having the best possible experience in STO.

Why am I seeking Noobs? Well I'm seeking anybody really, but Noobs will benefit the most from my fleet in that I am willing to assist in lower level patrols and missions to help you level up easier. I can provide you with rare BO's, weaponery, etc. I was new once, I know what a huge benefit a little extra help could bring.

Why are you doing this? I'm getting a little bored, and I really just want to see how the game would change with the fleet dynamic. Also, I'd rather just give my old rare stuff to friends other than the exchange or sell it back.

So to summarize... New fleet, friendly atmosphere, lots of help. If you want to join me, just message me or leave a post and we'll get it started.

Admiral Carswell
U.S.S. Tiger's Claw
NC-913131-X
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2010, 12:59 PM
In my experience, "Noob" is an insult.

Newbie: new to the game, hasn't learned all the basics or hasn't learned the fine nuances yet.

Noob: should have learned better by now, but continues to do something ignorant or stupid. (Or just not the way the speaker would do it.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp_Hazzard
In my experience, "Noob" is an insult.

Newbie: new to the game, hasn't learned all the basics or hasn't learned the fine nuances yet.

Noob: should have learned better by now, but continues to do something ignorant or stupid. (Or just not the way the speaker would do it.)

Your right, -Noobs- is pejorative in nature and generaly express a tendancy of arrogance and self thinking of superiority of some kind from the peoples using the term.
Lt. Commander
# 5 just wondering
04-12-2010, 09:40 PM
we have a few people interested in starting a fleet. Don't know if your set on what you've already setup, but we need experienced people in the fleet. check out our post and let us know

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=150078