Lt. Commander
# 11
04-05-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnod View Post
Unfortunately time has ravaged our ranks and there are only 2 active fleet members left. We are looking for a casual mature fleet as we are both 30+ in age with Wives and children etc.

Not looking for a zerg fleet either..Numbers really do not matter to me. I'm more concerned with "are you close knit" so to speak.

Actually I've been thinking about a RP fleet but alas I have no experience in it at all. Shoot me a PM here or in game..
Our creed is as follows:

( We are Unity, We are Diversified, We are Role Players, We are: " UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA")

We are now recruiting Federation Officers. Also looking for Klingon Officers for our United Imperial Armada

To apply to (United Federation Armada or United Imperial Armada) a link is provided for you below also we have provided a link to the Voice Communication Client for your convenience:

UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA

Ventrilo

UNITED KLINGON ARMADA

COME TAKE THE JOURNEY THRU THE GALAXY WITH US

IN GAME CONTACT:

Zaafir@durthren
Dracomalitine@dragonlord74
Sol@General.quarters
Malikius@Malikius
-Poke-@ThePoke
13 of 20@wilv
Nexius@NexusGr

" Live Long and Prosper "

WE ARE US/EUROPE BASED 24/7
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-05-2010, 04:41 AM
Goodness, you have quite a number of replies! If you're still looking for additional options, I would recommend Lotus Fleet. As the RP Administrator for the fleet, and having served within the fleet since Cryptic's announcement that they would be taking on Star Trek Online, I can tell you that we offer maturity, flexibility, the ability to contribute, and a strong camaraderie. Our primarily forum-based RP is strong and thriving, with people who are very willing to help you "learn the ropes" with regards to RPing. We're looking to launch our latest starship, which will join a fleet of five existing starships and one starbase whose command crews are entirely player run.

Our Fleet Admiral is Nova, a consistent contributor to the Star Trek podcast Hailing Frequency, and we offer an extensive 4 year Academy free to anyone who wishes to use it. At the end of the Academy we issue diplomas are unique, printable, and best of all would not look out of place at all framed on your wall with other degrees or certifications. If you're interested in us, you can have a look over at http://www.lotusfleet.com

Whatever your choice (and you do have several good ones to look through here!), I wish you well.

Good luck and take care,
Captain Caltern / Impulse-A
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-09-2010, 04:53 AM
I think Europa Fleet fits your requirements perfectly - especially the close-knit feel. Please feel free to PM if you're interested.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnod View Post
Unfortunately time has ravaged our ranks and there are only 2 active fleet members left. We are looking for a casual mature fleet as we are both 30+ in age with Wives and children etc.

Not looking for a zerg fleet either..Numbers really do not matter to me. I'm more concerned with "are you close knit" so to speak.

Actually I've been thinking about a RP fleet but alas I have no experience in it at all. Shoot me a PM here or in game..

Our creed is as follows:

( We are Unity, We are Diversified, We are Role Players, We are: " UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA")

We are now recruiting Federation Officers. Also looking for Klingon Officers for our United Imperial Armada

To apply to (United Federation Armada or United Imperial Armada) a link is provided for you below also we have provided a link to the Voice Communication Client for your convenience:

UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA

Ventrilo

UNITED IMPERIAL ARMADA

COME TAKE THE JOURNEY THRU THE GALAXY WITH US

IN GAME CONTACT:

Zaafir@durthren
Dracomalitine@dragonlord74
Malikius@Malikius
-poke-@ThePoke
Sol@General.quarters
13 0f 20@wilv
Nexius@NexusGr

" Live Long and Prosper "

WE ARE US/EUROPE BASED 24/7
Lt. Commander
# 15 New Fleet
04-12-2010, 09:43 PM
We are starting a new small fleet. if interested check out our post and let us know

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=150078