Lt. Commander
RA5 Tactical officer looking for a casual fleet.

Left my original fleet a couple weeks ago in search of better fitting fleet. Since then I have just been meeting folks in game and joining there fleets only to find it's the same stuff I am not looking for. So instead of spending the glory days of my admiral career fleet hopping, I decided to look here.

Most important to me, I am looking for a fleet that is actively using vent and participating in the special task force missions.

I also like casual fleets. I'm a team player, but I'm not going to be kissing someone's ^&* all day to make a promotion in the fleet. If you have ranks, that's cool. Gotta be honest though, my participation in a fleet ranking system will be limited. So if your fleet is heavy on it's ranking system, then it's not for me.

That said, I do my best to be helpful to other team mates. Whether they need me to run missions I already ran for help or even for fun. If I got something you need, it's yours.

North American fleets preferred. I am est time zone and play evenings and weekends.

I also cuss.... a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post

Left my original fleet a couple weeks ago in search of better fitting fleet. Since then I have just been meeting folks in game and joining there fleets only to find it's the same stuff I am not looking for. So instead of spending the glory days of my admiral career fleet hopping, I decided to look here.

Most important to me, I am looking for a fleet that is actively using vent and participating in the special task force missions.

I also like casual fleets. I'm a team player, but I'm not going to be kissing someone's ^&* all day to make a promotion in the fleet. If you have ranks, that's cool. Gotta be honest though, my participation in a fleet ranking system will be limited. So if your fleet is heavy on it's ranking system, then it's not for me.

That said, I do my best to be helpful to other team mates. Whether they need me to run missions I already ran for help or even for fun. If I got something you need, it's yours.

North American fleets preferred. I am est time zone and play evenings and weekends.

I also cuss.... a lot.
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 60 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 05:17 PM
If you are interested in a mature, casual yet active fleet check out The Hammerfist Clan.

We are a dual faction clan, and we also are a multi-gaming community.

We do use Vent as well.

www.hammerfistclan.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post

I also cuss.... a lot.
The UNREPENTANT fleet is looking to recruit new members like yourself, currently we are looking for more members to take part in the STF missions, we have vent, and we strongly encourage our members to use vent, We are a Mature 18+fleet with members ranging in age from 20's to 50's. Most of us have family's so RL takes priority. We have a lot of members on the East coast so we will be on when your on. As far as ranking systems in the fleet, we have our Officers (basily just handle fleet bank and applications, they are not hear to tell you what to do) and Members. We recruit PEOPLE, Not players, and we believe you should be able to play how you want and when you want. We also have fleets on the Federation and KDF factions, and if more factions become available we will have them as well. If the Unrepentant sounds like you type of fleet then check out our recruitment thread and then come over to www.unrepentantgaming.org

Recrutment Thread at STO http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88310

Application Thread http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/for...hp?f=13&t=2271

we look forward to seeing your app soon,

Happy hunting and good luck
P'Targ
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2010, 06:54 PM
lol well rather than just joining the fleet, why not just get on SFO channel and team with us off and on between FLEET hopping. lol We're up 24/7 both fleet both servers. There's been many people just get on our channel just to team and see how we are. We don't pressure people to join our fleet only because we already are established well enough.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-09-2010, 05:08 AM
We might be what you are seeking. But check our website out, or PM me and I'll get a tour of our fleet arranged.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Hello Grox,
04-09-2010, 08:37 AM
We have several RA5 members who are like you, looking for teaming. We have Vent, and these officers are using that and participating in the special task force missions.

in-game, you may want to seek out @meeno, @dborjal007, @Vimi, @Tinead, @sirkitt, @VetRaptor, @Hann or myself @Keysailor (this is just a partial list) and see if we are what you are looking for. We're worldwide and play at all odd times (and even ones!), and have all player types.

We exist for the purpose of enriching the in-game experience of our members. Lots of resources and organization, none of it required for our members - we each do and use what we want whether it's RP, Fleet Bank items, Fleet Uniforms, or Fleet management positions. We have many in-game only members who are just there for the teaming, if you'd prefer that.

Check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 or our Fleet forum at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com.

Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Safe Haven may be for you,

Safe Haven is a casual and mature gaming community that has been around since 2002. The purpose of Safe Haven is to create a place where you can play an MMO and when you move onto the next MMO you don't lose touch with all the friends you've made in past games. With Safe Haven, you can expect to meet both old friends and new like-minded people every time you move into a new game.

Safe Haven would be best described as "casual hardcore". Our members are mature gamers who have real life commitments. We all at times have to work crazy hours or spend extra time with the friends and family members, but that's okay because nothing is demanded of our members aside from having a good time together. But at the same time, we like to succeed and play the game at a high level with the online time we do have.

In past games we have a mix of grouping events, both game content (raids and quest groups) and other stuff such as trivia contests and "games" like tournaments. Our atmosphere is much more of a family feel.

We are more about the player behind the character, not huge into roleplay. We like the idea that the friends you make online act the same in real life. Also we're against drama (but who isn't ). Plus we like people that are enjoying the game they are playing, so if you are one of those types that are always upset about whatever changes are made, and threaten to quit the game all the time, then Safe Haven might not be the guild for you.

If Safe Haven is something that sounds like what you're looking for in a game, come by and check out our forums at www.safe-haven.us/forums and see what our community is like.

And feel free to use /who Safe Haven to find us in game and get an invite into the fleet.

Nadev-
Lt. Commander
# 9 make it what you want
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM
We are starting a new fleet that you might be interested in. Check out our post and let us know.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=150078