Lt. Commander
# 1 Clearing the Tray
04-12-2010, 08:35 PM
So I was adding/rearranging my Power Tray for my ship and I noticed I have some duplicates. Is there a way to remove items from a tray slot and make it blank/empty again (I can't figure how it's done)?

Please and thanks for the answer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
right-click, hold, and drag it off the tray
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Woot!!! That's AWESOME. I thank you and my OCD thanks you!! LOL

Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
right-click, hold, and drag it off the tray
However, be prepared for them to magically reappear when you zone into another area. Even if you take them out, and enable the 'lock tray' check box, any removed powers will reappear again in an empty slot when zoning.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMaster View Post
However, be prepared for them to magically reappear when you zone into another area. Even if you take them out, and enable the 'lock tray' check box, any removed powers will reappear again in an empty slot when zoning.
That is TRULY the most aggrivating thing about space combat for me...

I have a nice organized tray with all my powers lined up just the way I want them, then BOOM suddenly it's mucked up by a bunch of beams and torps that I don't need displayed! My current character is a fed sci captain, and with the butt-ton of skills I have floating in my tray I DON'T need any sudden changes to my abillities. For example, on any mission where you beam down to accomplish some goal then you beam up into an immidiate space battle, I don't have time to navigate around a bunch of crap!

LOCK TRAY should mean just that!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2010, 04:48 AM
just put the skills you dont want in front to lines 7 8 9, they will have no little white number's and stay out of sight