Lt. Commander
Just read the relase notes and still cant believe there isnt a sort button feature for the exchange. This would save me hours per week when using the exchange. Also i cant believe there still isnt a bigger or adjustable cursor...

Im certainly glad they are working on fixing things still, but in my opinion these two are much higher priority than tweaking visual effects and some sound fx...
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 07:53 AM
I dont mean to complain, but I really really want an adjustable cursor. I keep losing track of it while using 1920x1200
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Wingtip-
Just read the relase notes and still cant believe there isnt a sort button feature for the exchange. This would save me hours per week when using the exchange. Also i cant believe there still isnt a bigger or adjustable cursor...

Im certainly glad they are working on fixing things still, but in my opinion these two are much higher priority than tweaking visual effects and some sound fx...
Yeah, you'd figure a sort feature, which has been available in computing since the early days, would be standard on anything with a search function. CO uses the same Exchange setup and people were screaming for sort functionality when that game went live. Several months later, ST:O arrives with the exact same non-sorting Exchange. Amazing. It's pretty obvious that whoever designed the current CO/ST:O Exchange never actually used Auction Houses/Exchanges on other MMO's. Designing an Exchange without sort is like designing a car without brakes. Yeah it works, but people aren't going to enjoy using it.

And what's up with purchasable bank tabs? CO got theirs at the 45-day patch for in-game currency. We're still waiting? C'mon devs, throw us a bone.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Take a look at the calender...

Changes to the exchange is coming NEXT week (or soon there after)...

Before that has happend, i dont think any complaints are valid, as the exchange is obviously being worked on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2010, 08:28 AM
I havent noticed that but sounds great..thanks for posting that!