> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
In promoting/upgrading to my heavy escort, my fire-torps key has changed from "2" to "5". None of the usual clickndrag works to change it back to 2, is there a general keymapping section I'm missing? And any particular reason why it would have changed (like going from plasma torps back to photons)?
You know you have Fire All Phasers and Fire All Torpedoes, right?
You should be able to remap your weapons to different keys by right clicking and dragging them to the new positions. Try moving them to an empty tray and then moving them back to your preferred positions if you can't get them to stick directly.
I generally move all of my weapon powers to tray 4 and leave them there. Then I use the Fire All commands to use them. The number keyed slots are reserved for powers that do not have alternate means of activating besides clicking on them. YMMV of course.
1. Reminder: keybinds can be changed in your options settings. I rebound the second tray to the numpad, because that works better for me.
2. Powers get jumbled whenever you get a new ship. Open up the tray to 3 full rows. RIGHT-drag to rearrange them.
3. To keep powers from rearranging themselves every time you change maps, put powers you don't need on a tray you don't use. Unassigned powers tend to automatically assigned when you change maps, and can mess up your setup. I use tray 5 for things I don't care about.
4. Special note: when binding to the numeric keypad, you have to have numlock OFF. You can turn it back on and it will work as you expect during play, but you need to have it off while binding. (I don't know why.)