Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a casual fleet
04-11-2010, 07:05 AM
As the title states, I am looking for a casual guild. One that doesn't require time commitments, isn't overly strict about most things, and preferably doesn't have some overly involved academy and rank structure.
I'm just looking for a group of people who want to enjoy playing the game, without getting into a bunch of drama. I prefer to play PvE, but I have extensive experience in all game play styles. I am in the US Eastern time zone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
check out my fleet if you like

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Might I ask you to check out The Shadows.

We're a very casual fleet, that has 0 academy, and basically 1 level - member. We're just a group of people that continues to develop and grow and help others as we can. We have members who PvP, PvE, raid, breed tribbles, whatever they want to do, as we pose no restrictions on how they can play their game: we ask only that the conduct themselves in a mature and respectful manner.

We have all of our philosophies and core principles on our website, so I ask you to check it out at your leisure at http://www.shadows-sto.com and see if it fits what you are looking for. We are predominantly US TZ, with most probably in EST/CST.

Good Luck with your search.
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 4 Looking for founders
04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
We are looking for founders. This way the fleet can be what you want. check out our post and let us know.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=150078
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey ob1,

If you are still looking for a fleet, check us out at hammerfistclan.com

It might be the right fit for you. We are a casual, mature (18+) gaming community. We put real life first and we do not require anything from our members in-game other than having a good time and being respectful of other members. No time restrictions or anything like that.

PM me if you would like with any questions, or just come to our website and see for yourself if this is the right place for you.