Lt. Commander
Admiral Lonely Hearts add

1 Admiral with gsoh looking for a mature fleet with a clear chain of command in pvp. I have downloaded ventrilo (although i dont know how to use it yet). The chain of command is very important to me because allthough im an admiral i still consider myself a novice with a heck of a lot to learn!! and im very prepaired to do so. im based in the uk but i work nights so im online between 1100 - 1600 GMT. im sick and tired of playing in disorganisd pvp sinarios and getting my butt kicked!! I'm now ready to take orders in a tactical engagement and hopefully win a pvp sinario.

Regards
Rear Admiral Lord Nelson, USS Victory

Lord Nelson@skyheath
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Hi admiral,

If so then you'll find United Federation Armada a suitable fleet, pvp and pve events scheduled every day and also participations in a worldwide fleet pvp event.

Come check us out in www.unitedfederationarmada.enjin.com or pm me in-game

Nexius@NexusGr

Live long and prosper
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Greetings admiral,

The 12th fleet has 2 divisions dedicated to pvping and we have a good pvp team. Recently we even started broadcasting some of our matches live on the Internet.

If you want to be part of a large fun and well coordinated team then feel free to make an application on our website. ^_^

We also have a lot of (pvp) guides in the member section of our forums to help you on your way and you can always ask our members for help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Hey Skyheath,

If you are still looking for a suitable Fleet, come check us out at hammerfistclan.com

We are a mature, casual gaming community and we are active both in-game as well as in our forums.

Come see for yourself if The Hammerfist Fleet is the right place for you