Lt. Commander
I've been over these forums for quite some time and can't seem to find a fleet that caters to what I'm looking for.

I would like to find a fleet that focuses on completing PvE content and filters its recruits based on a minimum level of skill rather than simply bulking up its ranks with any casual player that takes five minutes to apply. I'm not particularly interested in roleplaying and I have absolutely no desire to PvP at all. I simply wish to be able to find other people to run STF missions with and complete them efficiently, without having to devote an entire night to the horrors of pugging.

Also, I'm on PST time (GMT-8) so European-based fleets are definitely not an option.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Myrianne,

Take a look at the 4th fleet, we are casual, not heavy into RP and if you don't like PvE that is fine.

forums.4th-fleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 3 - Clan Hunters -
04-14-2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrianne
I've been over these forums for quite some time and can't seem to find a fleet that caters to what I'm looking for.

I would like to find a fleet that focuses on completing PvE content and filters its recruits based on a minimum level of skill rather than simply bulking up its ranks with any casual player that takes five minutes to apply. I'm not particularly interested in roleplaying and I have absolutely no desire to PvP at all. I simply wish to be able to find other people to run STF missions with and complete them efficiently, without having to devote an entire night to the horrors of pugging.

Also, I'm on PST time (GMT-8) so European-based fleets are definitely not an option.
Hi Myrianne

My fleet does infected, cure, khitomer or whatever other new items they might add daily.
The fleet also helps out with missions if anyone wants help.
We have common sense rules.
In my fleet when I say it's casual it does not mean that we let everyone join, it means that you can choose if you want to PvE, PvP, do missions, team up with others or if you want to play solo that night.
Most of the members are online from 13:00 to 06:00 UTC peaking at 18:00 to 01:00 UTC

check us out if you like

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Hi Myrianne,

The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 50 to 60 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server (although you don't have to use it, we do have some good discussions and lively chat on there). We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Currently we run STF's at least once a day / evening.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the responses. I will be checking out those websites and hopping on later this evening when I get off work.