Lt. Commander
Hello,

I will keep this brief and to the point.
I am a member of The Protectorate League, a casual fleet of experienced gamers from a rich history of many games. We are looking to foster an alliance with a few fleets in-game, to create a network of activity for raiding, and socialization. Currently, there is no system in place for multiple fleets to come together, but our idea is to share a single chat channel that all members of all fleets can communicate to each other with.

This would ensure that there is always enough people on to get 2-3 groups filled for a STF.

We would like to know more about you, so if you are interested, please feel free to post your Fleets website.

You can check us out at TPLFleet and get a feeling for us. Feel free to contact any of the officers, post in the section labeled Embassy, or you can contact me directly here or in game @Bundler.

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Jonju
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2010, 07:23 AM
doing a quick bump before i leave
Lt. Commander
Greetings to The Protectorate League from the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We would be interested in forming an alliance to the ends you propose, our Fleet forum is at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and our recruitment thread here in STO is at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067

I have visited your forum and created an account, and will revisit soon to see if there's a response to my diplomatic entreaty post.

We look forward to a cordial and mutually beneficial relationship with The Protectorate League.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Any other Fleets interested?
04-13-2010, 11:10 AM
bump to keep this up-front, this is an inter-Fleet alliance proposal to create a network of activity for in-game teaming.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2010, 08:58 AM
Hello to The Protectorate League,

The Hammerfist Fleet is interested in forming alliances. Please feel free to check out our webstie hammerfistclan.com

We are a multi-gaming community of mature gamers. We have an very active website/forum and building a strong STO force.
Lt. Commander
# 6 - Clan Hunters -
04-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Hi Everyone

The Clan Hunters has already made an alliance channel, if anyone wants to join us you can send me a PM

our website is www.ClanHuntersHQ.com

Looking for fleets that want to be allies for the purpose of doing PvE missions, PvP games/tournaments, infected, cure, khitomer runs etc...

Everyone is welcome to come post a note on our forums or contact me in game.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Greetings from the 12th Fleet, we have our own alliance channel set up as well for our allies. If you're interested in an alliance with us then let me know.

Our website is www.12th-fleet.com