Lt. Commander
# 31
04-13-2010, 10:53 AM
The real irony: My science officer (the one with the rifle) runs into the thick of combat and proceeds to be all sciency in the thick of things. Hasn't manage to get herself killed, but I wish she'd realize that rifles are for fighting from a distance. If only I could swap their brains so that the bat'leth wielding tactical officer runs into melee, while the science officer properly uses her rifle from a distance.

Maybe I need to get me one of those "Spock's Brain" devices and fix my BOffs.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
The real irony: My science officer (the one with the rifle) runs into the thick of combat and proceeds to be all sciency in the thick of things. Hasn't manage to get herself killed, but I wish she'd realize that rifles are for fighting from a distance. If only I could swap their brains so that the bat'leth wielding tactical officer runs into melee, while the science officer properly uses her rifle from a distance.

Maybe I need to get me one of those "Spock's Brain" devices and fix my BOffs.
"Rifle" or "pistol" makes no difference, as all of the (non-melee) weapons have the same range.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
"Rifle" or "pistol" makes no difference, as all of the (non-melee) weapons have the same range.
With basic attacks yes. There are differential ranges on the secondaries tho.