Lt. Commander
# 11
04-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
I miss playing the table top.
I'm also sad that my ex still has MY table top SpaceHulk game (got for free at a con)
I want to paint miniatures....

*waaaa*
I miss the tabletop too, but I can never find anyone who will play with me. The moment I find a single other person I know who's even remotely interested in 40k, I will immediately march out to Something To Do and buy a Space Marine army, rulebooks, and paints right then and there.

But that'll never happen because nobody around here cares.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I miss the tabletop too, but I can never find anyone who will play with me. The moment I find a single other person I know who's even remotely interested in 40k, I will immediately march out to Something To Do and buy a Space Marine army, rulebooks, and paints right then and there.

Yeah....I would need to get the updated codexs too....*sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus
Yeah....I would need to get the updated codexs too....*sigh*
Codices.

The plural of "codex" is "codices."
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Codices.

The plural of "codex" is "codices."
Likes whatevers and stuffs :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:

I have no one to play with, which is no problem because I'm so bad at painting that I would never get an army together that is bigger than a kill team or a celluloid-list. But I just love building and modifying the miniatures. I have to get the new Blood Angels sprues sometime to upgrade my Blood Angel honor guard Deathwatch brother, but first I have to make a few Space Wolves.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I love building terrain pieces too....ohhhh so much fun (seriously)
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-16-2010, 05:59 PM
I.... I have a confession. Next week, when I finally draw a full paycheck, I'm going out and buying theAssault on Black Reach boxed set... Best of all, I'm getting it at a severely discounted price, thanks to my father's now fully online retail outlet, WarGames South.

Yes, that was a plug. Yes, you should order from him. No, regardless of what it looks like, D&D isn't all he carries.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:

Man I woulld rather use a bed but I suppose tabletops are cool too....sorry you cant find no one to play with you, But for 40,000 Bucks you would think you would have some kind of luck with that...but too be honest I dont know if you really NEEED a whole army to paint Bro, I mean hell you planning on putting that up on youtube or something? By they way last I checked they dont make a rulebook for that kinda thing anyhow, However there might be a law against it in your state.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-16-2010, 07:09 PM
i first came across WH40K when i picked up dark crusade form a friend and have wanted to get in to the table top ever since, just im poor so i dont have the nessery funds for fielding a repeatable army.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-17-2010, 09:35 AM
I have a decent sized (4000 point almost...HAHAHAHA) Imperial Guard army. Here is roughly their paint style. They also have white piping on their uniforms and their boots are white.

Officers have a lighter blue and gold piping instead of white.