Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for fleet
04-15-2010, 01:55 PM
fed tac RA5 looking for fleet
playing from open beta.
my timezone is GMT+2, but i'm not on at a specific time each day

can be RP or not, doesn't matter. looking for an active, DRAMA-FREE fleet.
preferably medium to small sized fleets.

lastly, a fleet that understand that there is quite a bit of life outside of gaming, and that RL comes first, no matter what!

PM only. preferably, in-game mail.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I've sent you a PM. (Mostly posting this so you won't receive multiple PMs from my fleet.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Bumpage much
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-17-2010, 06:55 AM
We're still actively recruiting!

For raiders, we currently have at least 1 raid run every night of the week. We have our first Raid Marathon coming up soon, all 3 STFs in 1 day. =)

For RPers, we're going to be rolling out our first RP event soon. "Distress Signal Detected!"

For you alt lovers, we've just scheduled our first "There....And Back Again" event, aimed at helping bolster our fleet numbers, increasing knowledge of every career path, and leveling our alts.

We're spread across several time zones. We're mostly CST and EST players but have a growing number of GMT players as well, with events aimed specifically at your main playing times.

And for our wonderful casual players, "Hail the Fleet!" is always available. You can request an event to help with a particular mission via our website or just yell at us /fleet. =)

Our website is www.omegaxiii.com.

We have Teampspeak. We're very active.

Our main focus and core belief is that you should be enjoying yourself while playing. If you're not having fun, stop what you're doing and do something fun!!