Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a good fleet.
04-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Just like the thread title states, looking for a good fleet to join up with. Looking for a group that likes to joke, that plays alot online. I do have a RA5 toon "liberated borg" and one ltc1 atm. Im pretty all geared up atm with my RA5. I do play alot. So there yah have it. Look forward in hearing some responses. Cheers.

Locutus
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Hey Locutus,

We'd be happy to have you in our fleet, we are a group of people who like to joke about and not take things to seriously, our motto is to have fun and if you are not then stop what you are doing

We have raids every day, and other various events going on, such as hail the fleet where higher leveled members help level lower levelled guys (Might be handy for your ltc), Wargames - interfleet pvp fun, fleetactions and various other bits here and there.

We are gearing up for our first STF marathon where we will be doing the STF's one after another in the same day.

Our members are based in the US and UK / EU.

You can get in touch through our website (which has forums and web based irc) or messaging any of the fleet.

http://www.omegaxiii.com

Happy Gaming

ementalo
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Hey there Locutus,

The 12th fleet might be just the thing you're looking for. We're an active fleet with a 50/50 USA/EU member base (well and some asians and aussies) and we're increasing in numbers every day. We're daily running STFs as well so if you want to join in on the end-game fun with your main then you get a good shot at that with us.
We also have an alt fleet in which you can put your 2nd char so you can level up with other fleet mates at/ near your own level.

If you have any questions then let me know!

Also feel free to check us out at http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...82#post2564482
That thread has all the relevant information in it.

Ps. I love your avatar! One of the coolest I've seen here.
(Especially choclat chip cookies have a special meaning in the 12th fleet medical division hehe.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Just like the thread title states, looking for a good fleet to join up with. Looking for a group that likes to joke, that plays alot online. I do have a RA5 toon "liberated borg" and one ltc1 atm. Im pretty all geared up atm with my RA5. I do play alot. So there yah have it. Look forward in hearing some responses. Cheers.

Locutus
Hi Locutus

We would love to have you join us.

The fleet is part of a US Guild of the same name thats been around for 12 years.
We have 50+ active members and growing from US/UK/Euro/RoW .

We heavily use vent for team PVP/RP missions and more...

Contact me in game Jetkar@Dimerx or my colleague raven@panim.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey locutus
The knights templar are a 21+ casual fleet with players based all over the world. Also we use a vent server, so if you are interested click on my sig and it will take you to our site. Thanks and good luck
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Ty recruiters for all the messages, Ill take a peek at your fleets sites/forums and get back to those or one of yahs. Cheers

Locutus