Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Probably been mentioned
04-17-2010, 11:37 AM
This has probably been mentioned but I feel the need to add my opinion.

When we HAVE TO fight Klingons for the PVP daily, it's no fun when they sit cloaked and wait for the Feds to leave. how about adding code to remove cloak after a few minutes if a ship doesn't engage? It's really not very fun.

Kthx.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Umm wait for Feds to leave? Why would I waste my less-than-a-minute queue to sit there cloaked? I want to kill you. If the game is unfair I can always just leave and queue up in another minute.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-17-2010, 01:13 PM
there are some chicken klings who do run away with their tail between their legs when they are outnumbered. can't guess why, probably afraid to die. They actually should fight some, it trains the skills to try to take one along with you while 5 feds pound on you.

I do draw the line when getting vmmed in such a match, that's just too.. happy, that's when I leave.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-17-2010, 01:19 PM
So someone who runs from a 5v1 is a chicken huh? That's a good one. We aren't all suicidal cannon fodder like you guys. Some of us know better. 3v1 is a good challenge though. 5v1 is just Fed Captain Kirk wannabe style.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
So someone who runs from a 5v1 is a chicken huh? That's a good one. We aren't all suicidal cannon fodder like you guys. Some of us know better. 3v1 is a good challenge though. 5v1 is just Fed Captain Kirk wannabe style.
also, daily pvp quests can be done with either fvf or fvk. It only specifies which type of match, not the faction of the opponents.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
also, daily pvp quests can be done with either fvf or fvk. It only specifies which type of match, not the faction of the opponents.
I need to check this, but I'm pretty sure that's only the Cap & Hold dailies. I seem to recall not getting credit for the Hostile Eng. daily in an FvF map.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I need to check this, but I'm pretty sure that's only the Cap & Hold dailies. I seem to recall not getting credit for the Hostile Eng. daily in an FvF map.
i completed 2/3 of my deathmatch daily doing fvf today
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:06 AM.