Lt. Commander
# 1 Capt.5 looking for RP Fleet
04-17-2010, 11:30 AM
======INCOMING SUBSPACE TRANSMISSION=====
TO: All Federation Fleet Leaders
FROM: Capt. Brian S. Donaldson, U.S.S. Independence NCC-93027

Been playing this game for about a month now and decided to look for a fleet to help improve my enjoyment of this game. Im a hard core trekie and know my stuff. Im mainly a PVE player and have not tried PVP yet but am more than willing to give it a try, just dont want to do it solo. My main is a Tactical Officer that mainly prefers Science Ships. Currently im using an Intrepid-Class but as soon as i reach admiral planning on switching to Luna-Class.

Im looking for a US based Heavy Role Play Fleet that enjoys teamwork and missions aswell as having get togethers with fleet members for RP. Im looking for a Military Based, mature fleet. Im not much into fleets with names like "Phoenix Squad" or "Solar Knights" type of names. Really looking for one that is more realisitic in it's fleet name like the "7th Fleet", "125th Beta Quadrant", that sort of thing.

=====END TRANSMISSION=====
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2010, 06:38 PM
bump.....

No hits yet
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2010, 05:01 AM
bump again..........
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-18-2010, 07:57 AM
To: Capt. Brian Donaldson of the U.S.S. Independence.

This is Admiral Phyriall of the U.S.S. Niririi. I am one of 3 Admirals of OmegaXIII. We would like to extend you an invitation into OmegaXIII. You may further research our fleet at UFP Registry Entry. Please respond with a subspace message in-game on frequeny @phyriall, @neotekgeek, or @azesh.

Lt. Commander
# 5
04-18-2010, 10:52 AM
To: Capt. Brian S. Donaldson, U.S.S. Independence NCC-93027

Hello Captain, I am Cadet Smash of StarFleet. StarFleet is a medium level RP fleet that follows the military ranking system of Starfleet. The fleet's history dates back to 1997 and has been at the top of the Star Trek gaming community ever since. We currently have a large base of players who play STO. The fleet members are mature and helpful and we can always have a good laugh. If you are interested in learning about the fleet feel free to stop by our main website at http://starfleets.st or stop by at our communications array at http://www.starfleets.st/vb/. You can also contact me at my Smash@SmashSF in game or at xsargentsmashx on xfire.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2010, 11:06 AM
The VKF is growing quickly, but there are still a number of open positions in leadership. If you are an experienced leader in MMOs, if you enjoy helping others, or if you just want to be involved in the management of a Fleet, look us over!

Visit us at www.vulcankolinarfleet.com

Some info to help you decide:

We are medium RP. We respect RL considerations and don't enforce constant group activity. We only require that you provide valuable contributions to the Fleet, in terms of information on gameplay, career progression, mission tips, resource hints, and any other information that you or any other Fleet member would find useful and helpful. Your Fleet-mates will help you with everything from basic concepts to complex tactics and battle strategy, to help you progress in the game and have a thoroughly enjoyable and enriched in-game experience.

We are worldwide and have players in many timezones. We actively pursue alliances with other Federation Fleets. Plus, we all game at varying schedules, so there's always a fleet member (or ally) available to team with in-game.

Our Fleet is organized for matrix management:

We have Four Wings:
Fleet Matters Wing
Administrative Wing
PvP Wing
PvE Wing

Our Fleet is headed by our Fleet Admiral, Sybok Kuhr.

Our Fleet Matters Wing is headed by our Fleet Admiral and is where we discuss game strategy and tactics, as well as internal Fleet Management and Leadership.

Our Administrative Wing is headed by our Fleet XO, and is where we discuss issues such as career progression, recruiting, foreign relations (including alliances with other Fleets), Intelligence, Fleet Forum management, and Supply.

Our PvP Wing is where our Battle Group Commanders and Strike Team leaders and Fleet members discuss PvP activity.

Our PvE Wing is where our Task Force Commanders and Patrol Team Leaders and Fleet members discuss PvE activity.

For most Fleet members, you will report to the officer in charge of your career field, plus the officer in charge of your PvP group, and the officer in charge of your PvE group. This matrix management is set up to help you progress in your career field, and enrich your in-game experiences in both PvP and PvE. Fleet members can choose whether to focus on PvP or PvE, or work both. Our PvP and PvE Wings are primarily for in-game activity, but you'll find lots of good information on their forums that can help you whether you are in group play or playing solo.

Fleet members can also rely on the officers of the Administrative Wing to assist them with all aspects of STO. You'll get good intel from the Chief Intelligence Officer, access to the Fleet Bank and lots of game resources from the Chief Supply Officer, and of course elp with your career field progression from your Chief Engineering Officer, Chief Science Officer, or Chief Tactical Officer.

We hope this information helps you to decide that the VKF is right for you. Visit www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com today!