Lt. Commander
To anyone who has hit RA5 but not rolled an alt, I highly recommend it.

I thought it would be boring just redoing the same content, but I'm still having tons of fun and its worth a go if you are bored of the end game.

Some of the missions throughout the game are a lot of fun and really well made and I'm enjoying seeing them again, and savouring the experience.

Its also fun to try out new characters, ships, BO abilities that i did not experience the first time round.

I hope in the future Cryptic release a new ground/ship class to play as I would probably play the game again just to level up a new type of play style.

A lot of people don't see the point in playing alt characters but to those people I say give it a shot, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain. Also to the people that do, are you finding the game more or less enjoyable the second or third time round?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Agreed. I'm greatly enjoying my alt. The game play is very different with each type of ship, so having 2 alts can be quite entertaining. It'll hold you over until the new missions come out in Season 2 at the very least.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Just made RA5 with my Tactical Officer. Now I am going thru and making a Science Officer alt. One he is RA5 I will be making an Engineering Officer alt. Hopefully by then they will have raised the level cap.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InterArmaEnimSilentLeges View Post
Just made RA5 with my Tactical Officer. Now I am going thru and making a Science Officer alt. One he is RA5 I will be making an Engineering Officer alt. Hopefully by then they will have raised the level cap.
It seems it will be raised in July.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru317 View Post
It seems it will be raised in July.
Well then I better get on leveling my current toon. Took me 2 months since launch to get my main to level cap.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2010, 02:19 AM
I hit tactical RA5 a month ago got bored of having not much to do, took a break and now im going through an alt science character and finding it alot more fun the second time round..
I think mainly because now im not having alot of crashes and ship on ground guy in space, the amount of bugs were horrendous.
Now its nearly all silky smooth
Plus im loving these fleet missions again

Its great going through different ships and skills. Although my tac was using science ships and my science is using tac ships, (i didnt really want to use science ships again)
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2010, 02:31 AM
Yeah it somtimes can be a little fun on the first 2 caracters, but like me who is no making my 5 RA5 i'm boored and hate to lv doing the same missions over and over again with no choice to do it in another way, thinking of caracter story no mater what caracter you make.