Lt. Commander
Sometimes during a fight my aft weapons just decide to stop working. My forward weapons work, but then my aft ones just don't. There is no count down on them, no nothing just no firing. Every once in a while my forward and aft phasers stop working too. The torpedoes launchers always work btw. Is this a glitch? Some kind of Debuff? Anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Are you sure it's not power settings?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2010, 12:42 AM
It happened again, my front weapons were working, the bad guy was well within my rear firing arc, in fact, the icon was lit up but it just wouldn't fire.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Are you using beam overload on any of your BO?
This skill is known to bug weapons, die/map transit resets it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Try re-distributing your weapon cache or try space bar. I once had this redone weapons bar and it was ok
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-19-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosukedate View Post
Sometimes during a fight my aft weapons just decide to stop working. My forward weapons work, but then my aft ones just don't. There is no count down on them, no nothing just no firing. Every once in a while my forward and aft phasers stop working too. The torpedoes launchers always work btw. Is this a glitch? Some kind of Debuff? Anyone else have this problem?
A well known bug. They seem to be working on it, thats the indication. There are plenty more for you to find yet. Away teams beaming in 70 meters underground when you are on the surface, encounter missions with nothing to kill, beams from dead targets staying on the screen, locked on you and your away members, specials that refire when they shouldn't (thats a nice one - they happen too) and lots of bad game mechanics to add to that. Enjoy