Lt. Commander
I have a BG5 Tac BoP, and have now decided to roll a fed. I have leveled 90% through PVP and am just curious what the Must do PVE missions are for space rewards. I did grab the efficient engines at LC5, and am now LC9. those engines freakn rock , I dont want to miss anything else like that. Can anyone help with a list of a few "must do" missions while I wait for the Q to pop ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Anyone ?? There has to be some must do missions out there .... cant find much from the search.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbirdd View Post
Anyone ?? There has to be some must do missions out there .... cant find much from the search.
truthfully, thats about the only non-replacable item you can get, the rest of them tend to weaken as you progress.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbirdd View Post
There's reman/romulan mission at commander level that gives a blue EPS console. It can last you a decent amount of time. And is worth doing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks , I did see that reward about 10 min AFTER I purchased 2 blue EPS on the exchange for a disgusting amount. Ok, well if there are no other must have rewards I see no reason to do any pve. I will continue to level 100% through PVP . thanks for the response.