Lt. Commander
# 1 UK Player seeks fleet!
04-18-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi all!!

I am a UK player, and have been playing for about a month now and am enjoying the game, although I think I could enjoy it more with some online friends to co-ordinate with.

I am new to MMORPG playing, but have been an avid Trek fan since I could crawl, so am not afraid to refer to myself as an 'expert' on the entire Star Trek Universe, as there is very little about Star Trek that I do not know. I am still learning about MMORPG and the game itself - so if there are any experienced players out there that feel like taking a young newbie under their wing and acting as my 'Yoda', so to speak, then I'd love to learn from you!

I would call myself a casual player as I work in showbiz and so don't do a standard 9-5, but I think I could be an asset to the right fleet.

Would anyone be interested in taking me on?

Ensign Ryan Tyler-Smith
darkslay109b@tesco.net
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-18-2010, 10:10 AM
feel free to join my fleet the british tactical squadron just contact me in game for an invite
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey ryano,
The knights Templar are a 21+ casual fleet with members all around the world. We also have a vent server and a site. If you are interested click on my sig and it will take you to our site. Thanks and good luck
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey There,

Check out our fleet site here : www.omegaxiii.com

Our members are mainly from the US but our UK / EU division is growing (I am from the UK myself and go on around 8pm , and am leading an EU/UK recruitment drive).

We are a fleet that likes to have fun and if we are not, we stop what we are doing.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or via our site, you can get in touch with any fleet member also.

ementalo
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Greetings,

The Shadows is a casual fleet, with the patience and knowledge to help you grow into a better player, learning what tactics and MMORPGs are all about. We allow our members to play as they wish, and there are usually plenty willing to help one another. We're not EU based, and so depending on your play time we might be a little more thin than other fleets, but we are definitely still growing.

Please read all our fleet has to offer our members at http://www.shadows-sto.com and feel free to ask any questions. We don't sugar coat our answers, but will be honest to not mislead you.

Good Luck with your search.

/B2
Lt. Commander
# 6 Clan Hunters
04-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi Ryano

I run an active international fleet with helpful members. We all enjoy the game very much, we have a good time just goofing around now and then, and we do missions, and PvP together as well as the STF's.

There are many UK based players as well as others from Europe and US

check us out if you like

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Greetings STO!

The Older Gamers is a multi-game community with over 40,000 members from all over the world and has Divisions in over 20 games. All our members are aged 25 or older and our community is both lively and fun.

TOG as we are known started 'The Older Generation' back in beta with mostly our existing community members, now that the initial rush is over we are opening our doors to the rest of the STO community.

If you are aged 25 or over and are looking for somewhere to call home in STO or any other game, head over and check out our website for more information. To find out how to join us head to the Barrack's in our forums.

www.theoldergamers.com