Lt. Commander
Can we have real dialog please? Not just lists where you click and read one element after each other? For example I would love multiple outcome mission where you can solve a situation by two methods: Using the right answers / questions in a dialog, or by fighting. That would involve real diplomacy.

That is what Star Trek is about...trying other ways first...not "what ever the problem...let the weapons speak...problems solved."
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I concur.
Without voice acting and without dialogue options that change the outcome of missions, this game can sometimes veer a little closely toward grim darkness...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2010, 07:47 AM
I definitely want this to happen, however, this is one of the most complex things to do right, and even more complicated in an MMO where you have a group of players playing through a mission and people will often choose different strategies to resolve a conflict will essentially create a conflict within the team because they'd be arguing about which strategy to use.

Hopefully, with time, we'll see some missions offer more than one strategy, but it's going to take a long time to happen if it ever will.