# 31
04-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Found it! ROFL. Hazard is really coming in to his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Agreed, mistress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
Hazard dressed in dominatrix gear.... I don't think the worlds ready for that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Hazard in Sailor Moon outfit?
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-20-2010, 12:14 PM
I am the prettiest princess.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I am the prettiest princess.
Somebody else thinks so as well Hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
Wanders in, in high heals and a dress... is it to late to join the girly talk ??? oops puts on high voice

hmm yes i know that's a pretty picture
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
I'm trying to figure out what the heck you mean.

Though, to point out, a transgender or transsex species would be one that, like some frogs and fish, can change their sex at certain times or under certain conditions.

An intersex or hermaphroditic species would be one born with both male and female reproductive capabilities.

I mean, I have no doubt that people are thinking about transsexuality as it is among humans, but if you think about it, in alien species, it would make sense if some out there could be either able to change sex under certain conditions or were hermaphroditic.
i dont know what i mean. i heard data say it once
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Snails are hermaphrodites....

(random trivia bomb)
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
You're a f*cker. A f*cking f*cker.
Now now, flattery will get you everywhere with me.

*Tosse Haz a cold one. Winces as it pelts him in the face*

Oh..sorry eh.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus

(random trivia bomb)
That works in Si-FI too.

Quote:
Full-grown adult Hutts were very large creatures, boasting a total body-weight of as much as a metric ton. Perhaps unsurprisingly, they were often semi-sedentary, spending their days lounging lazily, and traveling on repulsorlift sleds or palanquins borne by teams of slaves. Most of their bulk rested in their bulging belly and thick, slug-like tail, adding to their impression of bloated corruption. In Hutt society, weight was equated with power and status, so thin Hutts were derided as weak and unworthy.

In fact, a Hutt's thick, fatty hide hid a powerful musculature, allowing them to move with surprising speed on the single muscular "foot" formed by the base of their tail and belly. Their thick, sweaty skin and the heavy layer of fat beneath it served an evolutionary role, maintaining their body temperature. In fact, a Hutt's hide was sufficiently thick to take several blaster shots before vital organs were reached, permitting the Hutt ample time to pulverize would-be assassins who came unprepared to deal with such a fleshy obstacle. The slimy coating of sweat and mucus protected them from burns.[1] Hutts were also indigestible, a feature that saved Zorba the Hutt from being eaten by the sarlacc on Tatooine. They were also immune to many otherwise lethal chemicals, and could strike lethal blows with their tails.
Ziro Desilijic Tiure

The Hutts were also largely immune to force mind tricks, owing to a natural resistance possessed by the species. Although not common, Hutts were able to be force sensitive. They had the ability to see[2] ultraviolet light and other frequencies not used by the Human eye. Often, wealthy Hutts lit their palaces in these spectra of light, giving intruders, or at least those without similar abilities or compensating equipment, a false sense of stealth.

Hutts lacked a conventional bony skeleton, but had an inner armature known as a mantle, which helped to support their arms and head. They also could seal their nostrils and hold their breath for significant lengths of time, and they were omnivorous, capable of distending their jaws to accommodate vast mouthfuls, swallowing food down with a powerful tongue and a specialized shredding organ deep inside their throat, compared by some sources to a mollusk’s radula. Along with terms such as "gastropod", "mantle" and "foot", this choice of terminology seems to suggest a slug-like biology, but it should be noted that much of the current information on Hutts originates in Obo Rin's Catalog of Intelligent Life in the Galaxy, an inaccuracy-laden and perhaps mendaciously speciesist work of Imperial propaganda.

Hutts were resistant to many poisons and diseases and seldom fell ill[3]. Perhaps most remarkably of all, Hutts could even regenerate body parts when injured[3]. Some time prior to 32 BBY, a Hutt known as Gargonn lost half his head, including an eye and apparently a sizable part of his brain, when he was ravaged by a wandrella, yet it was anticipated that he would regenerate the injured tissue completely after a century or so. It is not known if the regeneration of his brain had any effect on his mind or personality. Some Hutts, such as Quaffug, were believed to possess multiple brains, though whether this was a species-wide trait was unknown.[4]
Rotta the Huttlet.

Hutts were hermaphroditic (having both female and male genitals), and as a result, gender was more of a case of a Hutt's deliberate decision or a viewer's deduction. Often, Hutts carrying children were referred to as female, though it was entirely up to the Hutt in question as to if the distinction was accepted or not. For instance, Jiliac was referred to as a female after becoming pregnant, but Popara and Zorba still considered themselves males after birthing their respective children. In addition, some Hutts were known to take mates with each other, such as Gorga and Anachro.

Fetal Hutts usually spend much of their first 50 years of existence in the pouch of their parents, and have no sentient minds at that stage. Upon emerging, the intellectual level of a young Hutt was around that of a ten-year-old Human. However, this is not biologically necessary; Jabba the Hutt had his son Rotta removed from the brood pouch when he was, at most, ten years old, so that he could experience the galaxy.

Newborn Hutts, also known as Huttlets, would stay close to their parents for decades, returning to their pouches when they were tired, lonely or scared. Other Hutts were sometimes known to kill them in fear of future competition. Young Hutts were not considered important or accountable for their actions until they were 130 years into their average life-span of well over a millennium—making Jabba's rise to power at the incredibly young age of 80 all the more impressive.
Aarrba's power chair.

The Hutt Empire was powerful in its own right, comprising a large area of space on the Outer Rim Territories, and Huttese, the native language of the Hutts, was widely spoken by subjugated races. But many ambitious Hutts moved to worlds outside Hutt Space to become overlords in organized crime within the Galactic Republic, Galactic Empire and New Republic. All Hutts had a given name, which was supported by their clan name and surname (such as Jabba Desilijic Tiure and Borga Besadii Diori). However, few outside Hutt society were aware of various Hutts' proper names and commonly replaced the clan and surname with "the Hutt", as in "Jabba the Hutt" or "Gardulla the Hutt," although it is doubtful the Hutts minded. Hutts were furthermore divided into castes, including H'uuns.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i dont know what i mean. i heard data say it once
At Deanna Troi and William Riker's wedding in Nemesis. I always found it to be an odd statement, to be honest.
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ornithorhynchus

(random trivia bomb)
There are several species that are pure hermaphrodites. There are also a number of species- mostly lizards and fish- which reproduce through parthenogenesis. Humans in very rare cases produce true hermaphrodites, though most instances in humans were once called psudo-hermaphrodites as they were more what we call intersexed today.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
A spectacular example of someone new to 10-4 who doesn't know what the hell is going on.

But hey, I can't blame him/her. I can't tell what's going on around here 90% of the time either. I just kind of bullsh*t my way through it and move on.
I'm not always sure what the heck is going on in the world. Trust me. Life is confusing enough.