Lt. Commander
# 11
04-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be2
at that time of day/night, you could be playing with Hawaiian players, too
Thanks, but I have a good feeling about the 12th, but hey if your on you can hit me up, I'm still in the noob zones. Just psst Tran@Cpt.SeanNapier
Lt. Commander
# 12 Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
04-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Ours is a small but great (and growing) fleet. We are easy going, driven and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game. We have a fleet Ventrilo that we use not just for the game but to hang out as well.

Join us and move into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

If you or anyone else wants information on the [VKF] donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.SeanNapier
Thanks, but I have a good feeling about the 12th, but hey if your on you can hit me up, I'm still in the noob zones. Just psst Tran@Cpt.SeanNapier
I wasn't trying to imply that I was Hawaiian, I was just teasing that jumping from PST to EU was missing a few miles of players. Actually the 12th are some really good peeps ... my fleet hangs out in a shared channel [PAC], and occasionally do stuff with them. You'll be treated nicely there, I'm sure.
/B2