Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 101
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I popped into your clan channel and within the first five minutes found someone lamenting the fact that he couldn't get groups for STF missions. I was chatting with him about it a bit and expressed some concern over the fact that he couldn't get fleet groups, and was accosted by one of your other members (@Quinsec) that basically told me to leave. And then when I did, he continued to harass me in whispers.

Probably one of the more unfriendly interactions I've ever had with a guild/fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 102
04-17-2010, 04:06 PM
FYI, the person has been kicked out of the fleet for this, and a couple of other infractions...

From what I understood you came into our chat just as one of our members had finished the last part of infected, and you pointed out that our guy did not get a Fleet group to do infected with him. this is a person that has done group runs with our fleet members before and decided to finish on his own, with a pug. there is noting wrong with that?

From what I heard you were making it sound like this was a problem... we got multiple runs everyday everyone is on different time zones, so there is going to be a few that cant start a game at the time when others start a run. or come in just as a group has started and want to finish a run on their own...

The fact that we had a guy get defensive, I'm not surprised, we have a very close knit group of members and they will defend the fleet from things that make it sound like its not perfect.
Lt. Commander
# 103
04-17-2010, 04:30 PM
Well, while one person was in the process of explaining that to me and addressing my concern, another was just as quickly telling me to essentially shut up and get out. Most places I've been, that wouldn't normally pass for "friendly", "mature", or "helpful", as you've advertised.
Lt. Commander
# 104 Great fleet
04-17-2010, 05:17 PM
I joined this fleet In February. I have gotten to know its members and I have seen it grow and prosper. The fleet is a lot of fun, and we try to be friendly to as many passerbys as we can - whether they are looking for a fleet or just pvp/pve alliance/fun. We use ventrilo a lot and enjoy the company.

I am sorry to read about Myrlanne, because I saw that character in the channel and it's always nice to see new faces.

Cheers to anyone in the fleet already and anyone reading who's looking for a friendly fleet to associate with or join =)

Enjoy your travels, and see you out there
Lt. Commander
# 105
04-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Greetings fleet! I won't be on for a few days after Monday.

I just joined and I didn't want anyone to think I had gone inactive. So far it has been a great experience.
Lt. Commander
# 106
04-19-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey Adam

Don't worry we will keep your capt chair warm for you

See you when you get back

Lt. Commander
# 107
04-20-2010, 06:19 AM
B...U... Nikita, can you help me, how do you spell "Bump"?

Seriously, there is nothing better than signing into the Fleet chat channel, say Hello, and see at least 10 different varieties of greetings, whether it's slang, another language, or another faction. Talk about a welcoming feeling.
Lt. Commander
# 108 The Cure
04-20-2010, 10:47 PM
That was a great run we had yesterday on the cure...

Looking forward to more missions like that

Good Company and Fun Times

Lt. Commander
# 109
04-21-2010, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaCH View Post
That was a great run we had yesterday on the cure...

Looking forward to more missions like that

Good Company and Fun Times

It was such a great run I never want to spoil the memory of it by doing another one!
Lt. Commander
# 110
04-21-2010, 04:24 AM
ROFL Hegario

You got me laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...

God I Love this Fleet