Lt. Commander
# 1 Issue Decompressing data.
03-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I was playing the game and the game crashed and I got an error message that said. Error decompressing

date, and then a piggs graphic file name which is a different one every time. This started with the new

Patch of season one and I cannot get it to stop. It is almost impossable to play the game with it crashing

every 5 minutes or less. Please tell me how to fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2010, 09:08 PM
I have that same error, over and over and over... i'm geting sick of that error.
suport has no clue what it is ... and the "home made fix" i use seems to work, repair wise! i can't stop the error from happening but i fix it seconds (mean that i don't need to redownload and do that long file check)

what i do is, i'v clean installed the game and backup'ed the Piggs folder where the hogg files are located into a rar file, now wen ever i get that error i just unpack that file what error's on me and restart the game, skip the file check and works again no problem ... untill i get that error again. if i don't do it like that the game won't even start after i got that error, even the file check won't work if i let it do its work!!

ohwell i made my pace with that error but i have 8GB Sysram and why in the hell is that game writing so much to HD, i'v put on that option ingame to keep data loaded in ram cus i have plenty of it but noooo makes no difrence.
any realy hope that a perm fix will come out soon. replaceing files with backups is not what i see as relaxing game time, nor is it my job to do so to even start the game. !